• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you applied for a job at Wolfsburg yet? They're doing some stuff for their new talent, I'm sorry, I mean their marketing signing Zhang. You can then call Kalle if Wolfsburg comes anywhere near being a threat for Bayern. And then you can tell him you want a job at Bayern for destroying Wolfsburg from the inside.

Blablurn

Have you applied for a job at Wolfsburg yet? They're doing some stuff for their new talent, I'm sorry, I mean their marketing signing Zhang. You can then call Kalle if Wolfsburg comes anywhere near being a threat for Bayern. And then you can tell him you want a job at Bayern for destroying Wolfsburg from the inside.

sounds like a plan!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting a San Lorenzo player to just stab Benzema and the ref won't care

Commentators are really annoying when they start talking about the game being "done and dusted". Trying to jinx that first goal from the losing team.

MPW

seriously why is kroos still on the pitch, we already lost modric, can't afford to risk kroos getting injured especially now that we are up 2-0

Zabojnik

Is Bale still considered a flop?

What did certain bitter sectors of FootyGAF
coughbarcagaf
call him last season? Gareth Bench? :lol :lol :lol :lol

He's obviously not a flop, but I don't think Real fans would care too much if he was sold.

As I see it he's nowhere near the spectacular player he was with the Spurs.

Meier

I've only played FM like 30 minutes this year due to a dislike of the new skin. Does anyone know of one available that'll make things look closer to before? No sidebar and all that stuff.

pulga

Banned
That fucking shirt pull hahahah

This team is RIDICULOUS.

Shaming CONMEBOL.

He's obviously not a flop, but I don't think Real fans would care too much if he was sold.

As I see it he's nowhere near the spectacular player he was with the Spurs.

Zabo m8, you're dead wrong on this point.

Like, I don't think you've ever been wronger :( Bale is legit.

pulga

Banned
Bitter Barca fans are in for a shocker when Ronaldo wins the third baloondoor. :lol

Will they cry? Smash their heads against a wall? Kick and pout?

I'm so glad I was born Madridista <3

MPW

Bitter Barca fans are in for a shocker when Ronaldo wins the third baloondoor. :lol

not yet

messi could win it, remember when messi won the award in world cup instead of james?

jts

...hate me...
I think I've outgrew the holidays.

Traffic is nuts.

Can't go to the mall to save my life unless I want to deal with taking 30 minutes to find a parking spot + all the lines and crowd inside.

Have to buy presents.

It's cold.

That's it. No punchline.

pulga

Banned
CHAMPIONS!

10366316_10150749640529953_2739930288503855094_n.jpg

YEEEEEEEEES! BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD, RE-CONFIRMED

One thing about Ronaldo, he's got no poker face. When he's upset with himself, you can see it.

Shame on San Lorenzo for literally trying to hack their way to victory.

Wilbur

Banned

no you werent you were given a shirt numerous years into your life and decided to fifty percent it with juventus

born madridista

i actually cannot breathe

FootballFan

^LOL

not yet

messi could win it, remember when messi won the award in world cup instead of james?

Messi has 4 balloons. Nobody cares if ronaldo wins the next one.

Messi was better than James at the world cup no matter how many times you want to deny it.

Neither won the important cup so who gives a shit either way.

Sometimes I feel Madrid fans just support ronaldo and followed him from manutd to madrid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom