• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Life of a Bayern fan, take 234523456.

tumblr_mvyy2xeHoo1rl72t3o1_500.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we fire Allegri and get Inzaghi instead

I JUST WANT SOMEONE WITH HAIR FOR ONCE GODDAMMIT
yurt, what is your favourite sex position?

I'm not good with naming positions :lol it's the one where I put her legs on my shoulders!

pulga

Banned
B5VC6XbIgAAmEPo.jpg:large

@MisterChiping: Casillas: 1ST PLAYER in football history to win
League
Cup
Spanish SuperCup
Champions Cup
Supercup
Intercont.
Club World Cup
World Cup
Euro

@MisterChiping: Cristiano is the FIRST PLAYER in football history to win with TWO clubs:
League:
Cup
National Supercup
Champions
CWC
Golden Boot
Balón Oro

bud

now that i think about it... which position allows you to penetrate deeper: yurt's favourite position or doggy style?

laboured?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt pls.
People with hair aren't sucessful.
Ask Bayern, the traded their hair for glory.
Pep, Robben and many more.

Kloppo made a huge mistake getting that hair transplant, he would've won that final ;_;

Rooney turned to shit after his as well

Conte was trading portions of his hair for points before our match days. His hair looked noticeably thinner in May

Pennywise

Kloppo made a huge mistake getting that hair transplant, he would've won that final ;_;

Rooney turned to shit after his as well

Conte was trading portions of his hair for points before our match days. His hair looked noticeably thinner in May

Not suprising Dortmund won a game after he cut his hair.

Or Dortmund won the second league title after they shaved Großkreutzs hair on the pitch.

Not everyone can be a hero like George Costanza.

pulga

Banned
Very classy by Mesut <3

@Squawka: Real Madrid have now won 22 consecutive matches:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Goals scored: 81
Goals conceded: 10 http://t.co/VANkptZUR9

Best team in the world <3

@MisterChiping: PLAYED and WON the Club and Country World Cup in the same year:
Gilmar
Zito
Mauro Ramos
Pumpido
Ruggeri
H.Enrique
R.Carlos
Ronaldo
KROOS

DAT TONI

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sensational stuff by Madrid! Congrats guys &#128526;

now that i think about it... which position allows you to penetrate deeper: yurt's favourite position or doggy style?

laboured?

Doggy is awful. Any position where you can't see/eat the woman's face is awful

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga... like

I'm not mocking you or taking the piss

but do you genuinely sometimes forget you support juventus and another honduran club

Its okay to admit you favour one team m8

pulga

Banned
Pulga... like

but do you genuinely sometimes forget you support juventus and another honduran club

What's that have to do with anything at all? Seriously. Just because you claim not to be taking the piss doesn't mean you aren't. Irrelevant to the situation at this moment. Go write a movie review or something and let people celebrate a fucking title for fucks sake.

FootballFan

Pulga... like

:lol :lol

I am literally in the opposite end of the world from you. I am about to die from laughter.

The internet is incredible.

pulga

Banned
And here comes the bitter old man desperately sucking on to Wilbur's balls in a desperate bid for attention :lol :lol :lol

Don't you have a family brah? Will anyone miss you when you're gone? :(

pulga

Banned
PAGING SCUM, PAGING SCUM

B5VK7FECMAEzWPS.jpg

I don't understand why they feel the need to always take this picture together but I love it! <3 <3

Wilbur

Banned
What's that have to do with anything at all? Seriously. Just because you claim not to be taking the piss doesn't mean you aren't. Irrelevant to the situation at this moment. Go write a movie review or something and let people celebrate a fucking title for fucks sake.

No, i'm really not taking the piss. I just never see you comment on Juve. I haven't seen you mention Roma slipped up and Juve are even further ahead.

You've said Madrid are the best club in the world even though all fans say their own club is the best in the world so technically you should think its the joint best.

You've said "lol some teams will never get ten CLs", presumably you're also mocking Juve.

I don't know. You don't come across as an equal opportunist.

I will #leave and write a movie review while you get back to me.

pulga

Banned
No, i'm really not taking the piss. I just never see you comment on Juve. I haven't seen you mention Roma slipped up and Juve are even further ahead.

You've said Madrid are the best club in the world even though all fans say their own club is the best in the world so technically you should think its the joint best.

You've said "lol some teams will never get ten CLs", presumably you're also mocking Juve.

I don't know. You don't come across as an equal opportunist.

I will #leave and write a movie review while you get back to me.

Why would I care about Serie A right now while Madrid are lifting a trophy I've never seen them lift?

Don't you get tired of always asking me this? Get over it already.

Edit: Never comment on Juve? Jesus christ, selective memory you have. I've gone to their games twice this year, much more than 90% of what you keyboard thumpers can claim to do.

Meier

Decided to play as MK Dons. Nice size stadium and not a lot of debt.. sets me up well for the future. Loaned Chuba Akpom, Hector Bellerin as well as Sinan Bytyqi -- missed out on a few other Man City players though sadly.

Won 2-0 in my first match.

Wilbur

Banned
Why would I care about Serie A right now while Madrid are lifting a trophy I've never seen them lift?

Don't you get tired of always asking me this? Get over it already.

Don't you get tired of calling football fan an old man?

Doesn't football fan get tired earlier because he is an old man?

But seriously though, that first point :lol

"why would i care about the club i claim to support as much as another club at ALL because the other one is winning right now"

oh ploogul

pulga

Banned
Don't you get tired of calling football fan an old man?

Doesn't football fan get tired earlier because he is an old man?

But seriously though, that first point :lol

"why would i care about the club i claim to support as much as another club at ALL because the other one is winning right now"

oh ploogul

That's not the first point at all. Serie A goes on every year, while this moment has been 12 years in the making. It's clear why one takes precedence over the other. How is this hard to understand??

Fact of the matter is, I don't have to prove jack shit to you, or anyone else in here for that matter. If you all want to be jealous jackasses, that's on you :lol

Wilbur

Banned
That's not the first point at all. Serie A goes on every year, while this moment has been 12 years in the making. It's clear why one takes precedence over the other. How is this hard to understand??

I understand, baby

I understand

i will now write my movie review about Juventus

Wilbur

Banned
You should do something meaningful mate, like get a job interview.

Oh wait, hold that review, you have.

Gonna email you when I'm home. Watching Minority Report at my girlfriend's right now. She's asleep. Top film. What a night.

Arnie

Gonna email you when I'm home. Watching Minority Report at my girlfriend's right now. She's asleep. Top film. What a night.
I'm watching The Office with a Hoegaarden.

Me and my housemates have gone halves on four eclairs.

Watching Skyfall next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom