• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Free Joel Campbell dammit

Welbz
uMW3dcp.png

Best player, best winger, best attacking midfielder, best striker, matchwinner

Raheem_Sterling_2945738b.jpg

Barely 20 years old. Sign that fucking contract.

If we can get him somewhat regularly scoring when he doesn't play well, that'd be boss.

Sturridge is probably our best in real terms, but he needs to be more reliably fit

L1NETT

Yep this Watford vs Wolves game much more lively

Dicko misses an absolute sitter to put wolves ahead. 0-0

Gomes been busy by the sound of it

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, Harry started both Rio Ferdinand and Armand Traore?

If you're going to throw a match at least be subtle about it.

Arnie

Oh, one thing I ALWAYS forget between seeing the Reds is just how small Brendan is.

Honestly, I'd love to go back to back. I reckon I'd have him. Still suave as fuck, though.

LOL yeah he may be a cunt, but he's in it today. Just look at the marking on the last goal.

Traore is just dogshit

One of those players who isn't comfortable enough on the ball to play on the wing, so ends up at fullback and does nothing except for the odd burst down the wing, and constant pieces of braindead defending. Like Johnson, only half as good in attack and twice as bad in defense.

wedward

OptaJoeVerified account
‏@OptaJoe
15 - Alexis Sanchez now has 15 goals in all competitions for Arsenal this season, level with Tottenham's Harry Kane. Rivals.

Christ.

Imagine how many goals Sanchez would have if he were playing teams comprised of the local farmer and banker like Kane is.

OptaJoeVerified account
‏@OptaJoe
15 - Alexis Sanchez now has 15 goals in all competitions for Arsenal this season, level with Tottenham's Harry Kane. Rivals.

Christ.

Imagine how many goals Sanchez would have if he were playing teams comprised of the local farmer and banker like Kane is.

Kane is playing in a worse team, and is 5 years younger. No need to be disparaging about him tbh, he's doing great. And Dortmund are shite.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
OptaJoeVerified account
‏@OptaJoe

Christ.

Yes I'm sure Kane would wilt when up against mighty Anderlecht and Galatasaray.

Not a single upset, not even Arsenal. Glad I slept through most of it.

You missed the return of Raheem The Dream 'Raheezus' Infinty Pound Sterling :(

John Fashanu shouldn't be allowed on TV, the abhorrent fucking cunt. Not even joking. If the footballing world is serious about equality, it should be an unspoken rule that he's not given any publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom