• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
The obsession.

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

inky

Falcao's been alright. Nothing earth shattering but a couple of goals and assists in a few starts is alright.

He's got two fewer goals than Welbeck in the league with about a third of the playing time.

Aye. He has 1 or 2 goals more and I'm pretty sure less assists in more than twice as many starts. I'm not sure why people are pretending it would be an improvement.

Falcao's return relative to his price hasn't been appropriate, that much is true, but we all know the circumstances around that, and has done well when on the pitch when called upon.

Moobabe

I didn't have any particular complaints about Luis. We conceded one goal away from home, they created little overall and our problem was scoring not defending

Brannas crossing was shitty again. I really think we should be trying: Azpili Cahill JT Luis

Him as an attacking force - his crossing was pretty weak.

The main problem I have with us as an attacking team is our two wider players - Willian, Schurrle or Hazard today so rarely take people on and commit players. There's a lot of cutting back inside and slowing the play down, allowing teams to get back.

So frustrating.

Mourinho on Sky Sports: "I can believe Southampton defended with everything they have - with organisation, spirit and solidarity of players and the effort they fought to get the point.

"My players tried to win, especially in the second half. I can't understand such a big penalty [when Cesc Fabregas fell under the challenge of Matt Targett]. Out of nothing West Ham manager Sam Allardyce starts speaking about Chelsea players diving, then another coach and another coach. The referee changes a penalty for a yellow card.

"Same happened with Diego Costa in the game against Burnley. That I can't understand. A point is a point against a difficult team. There are doubts and doubts - a penalty like that, I will leave with that. The reality is there are penalties and penalties - this one was a huge one. Match after match coaches are telling Chelsea players are diving. I will go to the referee and wish him a good year and tell him he will be ashamed."

xLDVHO7.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
it is comforting Wellbeck is doing the exact same job for Arsenal that he did for us

KidJr

When people make comments like all the refs are poor really goes to show a lot of people are naive. Do you guys realise how fast the PL actually is?

Fuck me arsenal don't capitulate again, would really love three points today.

bobito

Banned
When people make comments like all the refs are poor really goes to show a lot of people are naive. Do you guys realise how fast the PL actually is?

Fuck me arsenal don't capitulate again, would really love three points today.

Yeah its an impossible job, esp as half the players are trying to trick you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom