• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
That Swansea RB.
zNT25eg.gif

pulsemyne

Good now hopefully we can get Richards off and put Rangel on. Also routledge needs to go as he's been awful so far. Maybe emnes can do his job.

Decent performance, Coutinho especially

Need to keep the intensity up though, Swansea look like they could easily score whenever we drop off

Fucking Shelvey

Missed most of the first half because of the Hobbit, saw the goal though.

Are we playing well?

Yeah. Need more from Sterling, his movement is causing more problems than anything he's doing on the ball.

Skrtel and Sakho have heads like 50p coins, they're decent at winning headers but where the ball ends up is anyone's game :p

Can's passing reminds me a little of what Gerrard and Henderson do sometimes, twats it at players who are only like 10 yards away from him. He's been good though. Everyone's been decent really, but we need at least 2 more for me to feel comfortable.

We're just a team that can concede at any time, to any team, in any situation.

TeddyBoy

Yeah. Need more from Sterling, his movement is causing more problems than anything he's doing on the ball.

Skrtel and Sakho have heads like 50p coins, they're decent at winning headers but where the ball ends up is anyone's game :p

Cheers, how has Can been as a CB?

Haha Sakho does seem to be bossing, such a good passer of the ball.

EDIT

It seems Hitch can see into the future :lol

Rikkun

Gaffity I have a birthday party tomorrow and NYE's dinner the day after, but I can't drink or eat or smoke too much because I get gag reflexes (don't know why, happened after I got sick 2 months ago)

What do I take before to avoid it. Share with me your knowledge.

FootballFan

Gaffity I have a birthday party tomorrow and NYE's dinner the day after, but I can't drink or eat or smoke too much because I get gag reflexes (don't know why, happened after I got sick 2 months ago)

What do I take before to avoid it. Share with me your knowledge.

My m8 eats licorice, helps him.

I don't, cause licorice is yuck.

Happy birthday.

Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom