• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsemyne

Hope Shelvey has one of his stupid gaes tonight, rather than his stupid good ones :p

Doesn't seem to hold a grudge about things not working out at Liverpool

Who'd win a fight between Agent Edward and Craig Sainsbury?

Personally I hope monteros playing just so he can give your backs a torrid time. Come on the swans!

Yen

BioShock Infinite is very good (based on the first two hours). None of you fuckers spoil the ending (because that's what everyone seems to rave about and I haven't been spoiled)

Salvadora

BioShock Infinite is very good (based on the first two hours). None of you fuckers spoil the ending (because that's what everyone seems to rave about and I haven't been spoiled)
I was totally shocked when it turned out that it was all a dream

Well I will say don't expect that much from the ending, I also heard that and was underwhelmed by the ending. I quite liked the world and everything though, good game, would play again sometime.

It's a shame that it turns out Elizabeth is just your sex bot in your virtual reality.

LTWheels

I've heard that if we beat Swansea and Leicester, we will only be 5 points behind where we were at this stage last year.

That can't be correct.

SHarris78

I've no idea what kinda of scoreline we'll get tonight - just hoping shelvey doesn't get a red card. Quite happy Montero isn't playing mind, he's quick but he doesn't have the tricks of Dyer.

Our defence needs reinforcing big time - Williams is a liability, and I don't think Taylor and Richards aren't Premier League quality.

I've heard that if we beat Swansea and Leicester, we will only be 5 points behind where we were at this stage last year.

That can't be correct.

Before the 11 game run, we were still looking over our shoulders at the teams chasing 4th iirc

Spurs were still only 4 or so points behind at Christmas I think, and they were shite all season

GorillaJu

Any time a Twitter transfer rumor has an evaluation of the player being replaced, you can be sure it's the creamiest variety of bullshit.

Neville and Carragher ripping into Everton. Good!

It's like everyone forgot he constantly finished near the bottom with Wigan because his teams can't defend. But he's a nice guy

Jarnet87

Neville and Carragher ripping into Everton. Good!

It's like everyone forgot he constantly finished near the bottom with Wigan because his teams can't defend. But he's a nice guy

He did the double over Moyes, but Moyesus will have the last laugh when Martinez gets the sack.

Clegg

Bioshock: Infinite talk?

It has its problems but also contained one of my favourite moments of last gen. Won't spoil it for Yenrot, but will say that you can find it in a pub. People who have played the game know what Im talking about.

Zabojnik

It has its problems but also contained one of my favourite moments of last gen. Won't spoil it for Yenrot, but will say that you can find it in a pub. People who have played the game know what Im talking about.

Find it in a pub? Arnie's in the game?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Infinite is a pretty decent game, just wish I had waited some months so I could've paid $5 for it instead of $60 on Steam.

No idea which bit you're talking about

pulga

Banned
Fuck Agent Edward, you guys should follow the esteemed work of Francois Gallardo.

B6CxMrdIYAMWjzj.png:large

Jesus fucking christ, why does that man still have a job!?

Jordon Ibe's goals for Derby.

If Bony is relatively fit, he could rip our defence a new one. I'm a fan of Sakho and Can, but Skrtel is tragic this season. I can't believe we went for Balotelli and not Bony since he allegedly had a £20m release clause. Wonder how much we'll get for Balotelli in January - £10m?

Move over Raheezus

Got a feeling a better team than Balotelli deserves will be in for him. Fiorentina or someone.

Salvadora

An Italian team isn't going to pay £10m for Balotelli.

Best you can hope for is a 2 year loan and an option to buy at the end with Liverpool paying the wages.

It is known.

An Italian team isn't going to pay £10m for Balotelli.

Best you can hope for is a 2 year loan and an option to buy at the end with Liverpool paying the wages.

It is known.

I'd take £6m for him tbh. No point just keeping himin the hope that Sturridge can play with him up front, when Sturridge himself is so injury prone,and there'll be many matches where we want to play a single striker. And even if we did think it was worth waiting for that, it's under the assumption that Balotelli sorts himself out which ain't happening.

Stupid buy.

Balotelli+£10m for Vela? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom