• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
R. Madrid play Milan in half an hour. pulga, pls.

Is it being streamed on youtube?

B6HL4ZkCMAA7wvP.jpg

The look of happiness.

one month before they start calling for his head

You know out of all the games I've played, Dota 2 is the closest I feel to be like a football game. It's so fucking deep.

Well, ones that are NOT football games anyway.

Torres :(

I feel bad for the dude, I really enjoyed watching him play at pool when his national career was on the high. I just wonder what happened, maybe the transfer amount to Chelsea fucked with him mentally.

On a side note; GODDAMN!

Torres :(

I feel bad for the dude, I really enjoyed watching him play at pool when his national career was on the high. I just wonder what happened, maybe the transfer amount to Chelsea fucked with him mentally.

On a side note; GODDAMN!

Same thing to what happened to Owen and Kaka, didn't recover from injuries fully and being overplayed, and the following drop of form just destroyed his composure and confidence.

CCS

Banned
Wimbledon have commented, basically confirms the article: http://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/article/dons-trust-statement-2173784.aspx

The Dons Trust, owners of AFC Wimbledon, can confirm that the club has been in discussions with a number of organisations, including Chelsea Football Club, over the future of Kingsmeadow, should our club's proposal to move to a new stadium in Wimbledon be approved by Merton Council.

"These discussions are confidential and each proposal is being thoroughly evaluated to ensure it provides the best outcome for the area and the club. Kingston Borough Council and Kingstonian FC, of course, have been briefed about the discussions.

inky

Chicha finally starts

Idiot. He should do what Vela did and find a midtable club where he can be the main guy. How is he happy to be on the bench all the time, at his age, with his (limited, yet good) ability? Just because he gets to play at top clubs? I think it was a bit unfair how he was treated at MU the last year, but at Madrid it's a different story. Even if Benz was shot dead today he still wouldn't make it into the first team regularly.

Watch him score too, like he always does in matches that don't mean a thing.

Dark Rider

Idiot. He should do what Vela did and find a midtable club where he can be the main guy. How is he happy to be on the bench all the time, at his age, with his (limited, yet good) ability? Just because he gets to play at top clubs? I think it was a bit unfair how he was treated at MU the last year, but at Madrid it's a different story. Even if Benz was shot dead today he still wouldn't make it into the first team regularly.

Watch him score too, like he always does in matches that don't mean a thing.

He is not good enough to make the cut to play regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom