• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Oh baby, Serero is not going to the Africa Cup. Ebola precautions.

I kinda feel bad for being happy about this news because of the reason he's not going.

EDIT

Oh wait, it has nothing to do with Ebola, that was idiot making a joke. He didn't even made the final selection of 23 players. Loooooooooool, they must be fucking blind in South Africa. Oh wel, I'm happy.

Yen

Would kill for a Nandos. Having lamb later, after I wrap up my second season at Monchengladbach and watch a ton of Homeland. Can smell the fucker cooking now.

Just watched MNF analysis of last night; Christ our third was sensational. When Lallana works he looks lovely.

I think Lallana is brilliant. Can't wait for Daniel to come back (and maybe a January signing) for us to snatch the fourth place trophy.

Linius

Do u have shares on dumpert.nl m97

That is a great landing.

Landing is my absolute favourite part of flying.

It's just the biggest Dutch website when it comes to all sorts of videos. Usually random short videos. It's existance sometimes makes it hard to concentrate on studying.

dc89

Shit, I am trying to get through my backlog and forgot about 1.5.

I have been playing RDR and now that I know you can use the campfire to have quick travel the game feels much better. Before it was 3/4 just riding around on a horse. Now only 1/2 of the game is riding around on a horse.

I'm near the end and a certain boss is doing my nut in.

Shiny!

16449_10150755991144953_1783011418436121865_n.jpg

jts

...hate me...
Are we suposed to read anything from the screen shot

Is that a non-retina Macbook
tXwL4hD.png

Who's doing the next OT

So many questions

So little answers

Hixx

‏@skysports_bryan 16s16 seconds ago
Aston Villa fail to get Fabian Delph three match ban reduced after red card against Sunderland. More on #SSNHQ #FA

Why did they even appeal?

CCS

Banned
Would be the greatest thing ever. He'd be well impressed with Heskey's debut for Bolton that he'd want him to lead the line for Newcastle as our brightest new #prospect.

To be fair I was shook by how successful the Heskey/Gudjohnssen pairing was #whatdecadeisit

Arnie

Bielsa went to Liverpool on mine and got sacked after a few months. Wenger has retired also.
Bielsa is at Liverpool in mine. They've signed some absolute shite (Cornelius, Jonathon Dos Santos etc). Hilarious that they sacked Rodgers and kept Colin Pascoe.

About to go toe to toe with them in a battle over Emre Can.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arctic Monkeys "Do me a favour" was my favourite song of this year

They do alot of shit but also one or two great songs

dc89

“A great injustice has been committed today: an injustice for Barça, for all the children and parents affected by this decision, for all the Club members and for football in general.We have always made it clear that we consider FIFA’s sanction to be exaggerated. This judgement by the CAS, which supports FIFA’s decision, is not good for us and is outside of any sporting logic."

Josep Maria Bartomeu

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/det...tas-decision-there-has-been-a-great-injustice

Someone think of the children.

Interesting news that we've had an offer to buy AFC Wimbledon's stadium agreed if they can get planning permission for their new stadium at Plough Lane

AFC Wimbledon have agreed to sell their home ground Kingsmeadow to Premier League giants Chelsea, subject to the Dons' plans for a new stadium in Merton being approved.

Dons chief executive Erik Samuelson confirmed moments ago that a price for the Kingston Road ground has been agreed with the Premier League leaders.

The deal is dependent on whether AFC Wimbledon's bid to build a 20,000 seater stadium at the greyhound stadium in Plough Lane, Wimbledon is approved.

Surrey Comet

“A great injustice has been committed today: an injustice for Barça, for all the children and parents affected by this decision, for all the Club members and for football in general.We have always made it clear that we consider FIFA’s sanction to be exaggerated. This judgement by the CAS, which supports FIFA’s decision, is not good for us and is outside of any sporting logic."

Josep Maria Bartomeu

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/det...tas-decision-there-has-been-a-great-injustice

Someone think of the children.

Why weren't Real Madrid hit with a ban too? They have that japanese kid in their ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom