• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

At this point, they should probably just send him to one of the Milanese black holes.

Only one man has the charisma to bring him back to life.

Massimiliano+Allegri+AC+Milan+v+Udinese+Calcio+vTKLazQVUD2l.jpg

Anyone know why Rooney isn't playing tonight? Passing would be much better with him around.

It would probably be worse with him. He would opt to pass to Valencia every time who would do jack shit and give it to fellaini.

I would put in Herrera for Fellaini and Shaw for Blind. Shaw offers more pace than Blind so he could join in more attacks giving the team more width because he could theoretically get back to defend quicker than Blind.

I get we're playing Fellaini because he's tall to protect us on set pieces, but that's really defensive thinking of Moyes-esque proportions. We need to take some risks.

Barzul

Just saw Illara wants to wait till the summer so he can move to us. I think him and Coquelin would be good options at DM after we bin Flamini and Diaby. I say we sell Wilshere too tbh, Liverpool would probably pay like 45m for him. City too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You think our players get bored out there?

Clegg

Di Maria's been crap, Adnan is looking ok, United aren't moving the ball quickly enough. This is a team that has quality players in it but are playing like third rate Barca clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom