• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
So that's two handballs in two matches vs Atleti where the play leads to a goal
myyqQEs.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
on one hand it was a clear handball
on the other the ref had already given atletico a bad penalty
please both teams keep it up, it's an amazing game

Suen

Atletico got pen that they shouldn't have got, and didn't get pen they should have.

Fair game.
Yeah in a way that's true, but I think they'd have taken a penalty now instead of a penalty a while ago. Their pen is in exchange for a red card + an away goal. Anyway ref is jokes.

I thought EPL refs were the worst late last season and this season but Loliga refs proves me wrong every single time. At this point only Serie A refs have any credibility left.

What a time to be a ref.

pulga

Banned
Prinny is such a fantastic, calm soul. That's two Barca handballs that have led to a goal in this tie and he just doesn't give a fuck.
3N1H0Fc.png

Suen

W
E
L
C
O
M
E

WHO
D
O
YOU
S
U
P
P
O
R
T?
Welcome, who do you support?

Great match so far, and Torres scoring within a minute was the best. Too bad I missed it because I thought the game was starting in ten minutes. Anyway Barca's South American trio is scary as fuck.

Juve STILL hasn't scored against a team that consists of 11 coffins in Merda Tim Cup.

What

is

happening.

Man the second half is going to be amazing, you just know Simeone is going to instruct his pack of thugs to break some legs, it's going to happen mark my words.

Quote me on this.

Meier

Wow. It was 2-1 when I walked out of a room and 3-2 when I looked a few minutes later. Sorry Atleti fans. Can't imagine the remaining clubs will give Barca much trouble. Maybe Athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom