• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Pep now has won as many titles with Bayern as Magath. What a legend. Truly the greatest of all time. Not a fraud at all.

Why? What is there to like with Sunderland?

7faa9850-7725-11e5-af16-a349239c4739_Screen-Shot-2015-10-20-at-1-23-59-PM.png

Floody

If Newcastle can't score past Villa, they deserve to join them, sad for Rafa. Hats off to Sunderland though, what a comeback, they are the masters at staying up.

Also WTF happened to West Ham?

Syder

Also WTF happened to West Ham?
Thought we could beat Swansea without trying.

I wasn't actually holding out hope for the Champions League and thought it was funny people were touting us for it but I really wanted us to show some passion and do our best to nick fifth place.

Darmstadt staying in the league is sensational. Congrats to them!

Schalke not playing in the CL next season is great as well. Congrats to them!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Well fuckedy fuck Newcastle. Come Wednesday night it could all be over...

Syder

Newcastle are a big club with fantastic fans but fuck Mike Ashley, deserves to be taken down a few pegs.

Floody

Lol, just realized Chelsea won the League for one of their ex managers and have pretty much relegated another. GG Chelsea.

Might have been Terry's final appearence for Chelsea. Suspended for the 2 remaining games.

Or does he only miss the Liverpool game? Someone said he gets an extra games suspension because he got sent off earlier this season.

too bad hoffenheim is saved as well
Yeah, because Bremen got robbed.

Well, and because Stuttgart lost again. But still.

Edit: Actually, Stuttgarts result doesn't matter. Hoffenheim would had only needed to lose with a high difference. Whatever, doesn't matter.

Floody

Might have been Terry's final appearence for Chelsea. Suspended for the 2 remaining games.

Or does he only miss the Liverpool game? Someone said he gets an extra games suspension because he got sent off earlier this season.

He'll miss both I believe.

With our win today against Stoke, the mighty Palace are set for their fourth consecutive season in the PL, and we have a Cup Final to play. Amazing things, considering that we were bankrupt and almost relegated to League One just 6 years ago.

EmiPrime

I'm a life long Newcastle fan that is now rooting for Sunderland to be the team that survives this season. They've shown character against the former champions and Newcastle can't even score a single goal against the worst team all season. Sunderland deserve to stay up.

BBC Sport's live blog really does post the stupidest tweets and texts. Dumber than a Stan Collymore Talksport phone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom