• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

TeddyBoy

I can't believe Barca actually did it, PSG's manager is surely getting sacked tomorrow especially with Ligue 1 also being pretty poor.

Disgraceful from PSG.

I have no words for PSG. I wanted Barça out.

But I really need to say this, they were absolutely robbed of it.

Disgraceful from PSG, disgraceful refereeing.

In the midst of all this I can't even say I wasn't happy for the Barça players but specially Neymar and Messi.

I stopped watching at the 80th minute. Come back and see two pens by Neymar, first thing I think is they have to be bullshit calls with dives. Lol

Syder

EETh87g.gif

DBT85

Barca game was mad, everyone here covering it couldn't believe it.

City Stoke game was shite. When you have less shots on target than Stoke, at home, you're doing it wrong.

Cappa

Banned
Damn Uefa making sure Barca get to the last 8. No way were they two pens.
As a Madrid fan meunier was definitely a penalty anyone who would argue otherwise is just being a biased dope.

The last one on Suarez was definitely not a penalty .

Neymar was the x factor today. That ball, that free kick he won by himself, he put the penalty.

But honestly he was the only one that at the 80th minute was coming back to get balls, the only that seemed to believe it still.

That last ball was really top class.

Unhappy that PSG got through, but happy for him, and happy to see Messi so emotional at the end.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Still wasn't as good a comeback as Liverpool - Milan 05.

Counts for double in the final, triple when one team starts with Djimi Traore in defence and the other starts with Paolo Maldini.

nampad

WTF? I didn't watch the game because I didn't think they would make it. Though when I looked at the live ticker for the first time and Barca already scored after 3 minutes, I got a hunch.

Clikced into the ticker at the end and saw 4-1 and 5-1, never thought they would really make a 6-1. But if there was the usual Barca diving and referee fuckery, that would be just a big disgrace.

SkylineRKR

Both penalties were ridiculous. Neymar no red, PSG no pen. This ref is one of the worst ever. And I don't like both teams at all.

Lol what? No one has come back from 4-0 in any European competition... Ever. No comparison whatsoever.

Final is different. .

Kain

The ref may not have been very good, but no one can blame a 6-1 on the ref alone. Barça was stellar and PSG was shit

SkylineRKR

The ref may not have been very good, but no one can blame a 6-1 on the ref alone. Barça was stellar and PSG was shit

Yeah but with just one bad call less, PSG would've advanced even though they were atrocious tonight. With video ref this wouldn't have been 6-1.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Lol what? No one has come back from 4-0 in any European competition... Ever. No comparison whatsoever.

Yeah no question this is the greatest comeback ever. Just unbelievable.

The fact that it was the final and the ocean-sized gulf in quality between the two teams wins out IMO. There were also no dodgy decisions involved and there was obviously no home advantage either.

ty_hot

the 2 penalties are real. the second one was harder to see, but there is one angle that shows it clearly. the first one I cant believe people are saying it didn't happen lol

so much hate against barça

Fucking hope L'Equipe mocks Uefa, ref was terrible as usual favoring the same team. Uefa always likes to help Barcelona.

PSG though have themselves to blame.

Top Bottom