• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Home sweet home for United after that Arsenal win

Liverpool once again dropping points against relegation fodder, no surprise there. If I'm correct that is also all they have left to play.

Great response from Chelsea after the unlucky defeat against Palace, not easy but digging out wins is Chelsea's specialty.

Audioboxer

C8rXHHnVYAA_iq-.jpg:medium

T-Rex.

Banned
Wtf did Klopp do there lol. We were 2-1 up, in complete control of the match, looked like scoring another, and he takes Coutinho off for Matip and goes to 5 at the back cos Fraser was coming on for them.

azyless

Wtf did Klopp do there lol. We were 2-1 up, in complete control of the match, looked like scoring another, and he takes Coutinho off for Matip and goes to 5 at the back cos Fraser was coming on for them.
I'm baffled as well. Is Bournemouth such a formidable opponent that it warrants us trying to park the bus with 30 minutes left to play ? Specially with this laughable defense. I'm not even surprised at this point I'm just annoyed.

Jarnet87

I would have more confidence in Louie getting United into the top 4 with the remaining fixtures lol. At least he had a pretty good record against the top 4 sides.

Mou vs Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, City has 1 win, 3 draws, and 2 losses in the Prem.

Audioboxer

I would have more confidence in Louie getting United into the top 4 with the remaining fixtures lol. At least he had a pretty good record against the top 4 sides.

Mou vs Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, City has 1 win, 3 draws, and 2 losses in the Prem.

Aye we're fucked for top 4. Europa win or nothing.

Sneaky Wenger will get 4th spot and sign a new 5 year contract. Liverpool/United will fight over 5th/6th. Mane is a huge loss for Liverpool.

Liverpool's remaining fixtures are good on paper, but it's the kind of teams they fuck up against.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm baffled as well. Is Bournemouth such a formidable opponent that it warrants us trying to park the bus with 30 minutes left to play ? Specially with this laughable defense. I'm not even surprised at this point I'm just annoyed.
I'm not surprised at our shite defence, but I am genuinely surprised at Klopp resorting to such cowardly tactics.

Peps interviews are great, for a guy with his reputation it's funny to see him so out of place, he's no better than anyone else.

Easy to be classy when you walk into managing two of the best teams in the world where you have little competition

Peps interviews are great, for a guy with his reputation it's funny to see him so out of place, he's no better than anyone else.

Easy to be classy when you walk into managing two of the best teams in the world where you have little competition

You never watch any of his Barca or Bayern press conferences. Might be the most awkward manager when dealing with the press. Conte has been decent in the Prem with his press appearances he use to flip the fuck out over the smallest things all the time in Serie A.

--

Watching the highlights of the Liverpool game now and it highlights something I have noticed this season; since City have had a mare with keepers there have been loads of keepers trying to show off their skills playing out from the back.

F34R

I was driving on the interstate when that second Bourn goal went in. I literally almost threw myself from the truck at 85mph lol. I just said, like 20 seconds before the goal, we can't let one go in this late in the game.. and BOOM. wtf.

TimmmV

Watching the highlights of the Liverpool game now and it highlights something I have noticed this season; since City have had a mare with keepers there have been loads of keepers trying to show off their skills playing out from the back.

Mig has been doing that dragback-away-from-rushing-striker trick for years. In his defence, I don't remember him ever failing to pull it off, but your heart is still in your mouth each time he does it

Mane out for the season, Lallana and Henderson not ready, Coutinho feeling ill.
We're gonna end up finishing 7th :/

As I said, for Top 4 we need to fight harder than ever. The squad is gonna need to bring it to every single game, and not take any shit. We need to get brutal.

Audioboxer

Mane out for the season, Lallana and Henderson not ready, Coutinho feeling ill.
We're gonna end up finishing 7th :/

I can feel it, Man Utd/Liverpool fighting for 5th/6th. Still confident sneaky Wenger is going to get 4th.

Mourinho said Wayne Rooney isn't available again. He must be locked up in a dungeon somewhere xD

Top Bottom