• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Bale has been atrocious.

I have a feeling Barca will score soon.

vbzY8Tt.gif

Tekniqs

Eh I'd rather players play on the field rather than sitting out for a little blood. You really gonna complain about this?

Edit: I wish players would stop asking for cards

DBT85

Just seen the Martial goal. Barton is entirely to blame for that. Has to take him out on the halfway line and take the yellow. Amazing counter and great ball from Herrera again.

Jarnet87

Just seen the Martial goal. Barton is entirely to blame for that. Has to take him out on the halfway line and take the yellow. Amazing counter and great ball from Herrera again.

For a player that loves to foul and do stupid shit on the pitch it's hilarious that he chose not to foul when he should have.

Casemiro could have easily gotten another yellow, lets see how many fouls the ref gives him in the second half.

Cormano

For a player that loves to foul and do stupid shit on the pitch it's hilarious that he chose not to foul when he should have.

Casemiro could have easily gotten another yellow, lets eee how many fouls how much rope the ref gives him in the end half.

Agree, Zizou needs to sub him ASAP.

DBT85

Yeah its actually quit weird, he's a dirty shit so everyone in the ground expected him to do it, but he didn't. Maybe that's the difference, he's more thug than he is tactical genius. If you're aware of the situation you take the player out. If you just like kicking people then maybe it doesn't occur.

cyber_ninja

Red Devils Gaf: does anyone have plans to go see United play Barca in DC this summer? It would be cool to meet some Gaf guys over there. Cheers.

Top Bottom