• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Our first premier league game in 40 minutes, so goddamn excited but so nervous too.

It's good to see Milner back to his original position. He always seemed awkward in the left back.

Awkward to be sure, but my respect for him soared given how well he just took the critisicm on the chin, especially since it could've been so easy to throw a wobbler and say "I can't play there!"

Audioboxer

XJXaghN.png

4ClW8KC.png

maQ7q02.png

UFyaKon.gif

Liverpool for the league, Arsenal have nothing on you.

Awkward to be sure, but my respect for him soared given how well he just took the critisicm on the chin, especially since it could've been so easy to throw a wobbler and say "I can't play there!"

Yeah, exactly. He just done his best and got on with it. A lot of younger players would have just thrown their toys out of the pram.

Whaaat.. 3-3!

I thought he played really well in that position, given the circumstances. The only issue is that he didn't have the pace to track back.

Yeah, he played well. It's just.. awkward.

First, he's not really good at defending, and second, his right foot dependency limits Liverpool's tactics in quick crosses. He has to use his right foot to cross.

RocknRola

Offside as all hell too hahah

Liverpool missing the VAR right now :p

Edit:

2 games, 13 goals so far! What a damn fine start to the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom