• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHB-eYgXkAADRNV.jpg

*Mourinho last season for chelsea flashbacks*

Still a strong first team but that bench is a little worrying when it comes to the champions league, hazard needs to speed up his return.
Fingers crossed for Bats though.

sora87

Wonder how Klopp will spin this.
"We don't need to sign anyone, we have Ragnar Klavan who is like a new signing when you think about it ya know?"

I wonder how much better my life would be if I wasn't a Liverpool fan. 🤔

I'm pretty sure I'd still have hair if I supported another team!

A fair result in the end, I think. Hopefully this will be the kick up the butt we need to get some defenders in.

Baffling that we still can't defend set pieces. What has been going on in the traning ground in the summer?

Fady K

Harsh on Liverpool - 2 offside goals against them?

Not sure what to expect from the Chelsea team today. Good to see Boga start.

All those missed chances are going to haunt me tonight. Wow we can really use someone like Keita to patrol that midfield, Henderson isn't up to doing it.

Not the 3-1 I was expecting but this is just as typical. How the hell did Klopp think defense isn't something we had to invest in all summer? He wasted his whole time on Van Dijk, when Rudiger, Manolas or even Koulibaly could've been possibilities. He gets Robertson for LB of all people and doesn't even play him. Wasted his time on Keita and now Coutinho wants to leave too.

... He would've fit right in at Arsenal.

Was he as hard headed at Dortmund? I don't understand what he sees in our depth. Players like Origi, Gomez, Grujic and Alexander-Arnold are not bench worthy for a top-4 club and need to gain more experience elsewhere. Whereas the likes of Klavan, Moreno and Mignolet need to get the boot already.

It really stinks because Klopp is the right man for the job but these things are just not acceptable anymore.

Best wishes.

CrayToes

Glad I'm stuck in work and didn't have to watch that shitshow. Klopp has one hell of a task on his hands to keep the fans on side this season. That defence rests entirely upon his shoulders.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wonder when Klopp will realise his potential as Liverpool's messiah?

When he joined everybody bigged him up to get Liverpool a ton of trophies, and so far they have a grand total of none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom