• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

nampad

YES, first 3 of the 40 points needed to stay in the league.
Feared for the worst after seeing my team lose in the DFB cup last weak against 10 players from the third league...

Finally not a catastrophic start in the season again. HSV! HSV! HSV!

Lunar FC

B2zxDlm.gif

Syder

I like Ayew but he doesn't have the stones for tough games like this, he's great on the ball but when he loses it, he contributes absolutely nothing. This was always going to be a rough game for Antonio coming back after injury.

Here comes Sakho to just be another passenger... This is probably just going to end 2-1 in a boring fashion, maybe Saints grab another but we have zero chance of salvaging this.

Tainted

Mane saving Liverpool's ass yet again. Hopefully the Coutinho situation gets sorted out in Pools favour...looked absolutely dire without him

Syder

Sakho coming on was a good signal for me to go for a piss and he goes and contributes to the equaliser...

Fortune's always hiding

Crystal Palace are so bad. From Bentekers missing a sitter to setting up Mane for the go ahead goal... They're my pick for finishing bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom