• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It's for fans of other teams and children.

Not being nasty, whenever I see them at games they are swarmed by kids.

The whole 'can't wait for Arsenal Fan TV later' thing got really old, really fast.

The best thing about Arsenal losing is that it makes Piers Morgan unhappy. And as we all know, the happiness of the human race is inversely proportional to his.

Ryan_MSF

Do any Arsenal fans actually watch Arsenal Fan TV, or is it exclusively for fans of other teams to laugh at at this point

They're the gift that keeps on giving

hqdefault.jpg

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Oh great. 10 gambling ads in a row.

How the fuck is this legal?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Took a late lunch to watch game, got settled in and right then huge storm breaks, scrambling the satellite signal at the bar. Comes back on at 2-1. Damn you weather gods.

MrS

Banned
Do any Arsenal fans actually watch Arsenal Fan TV, or is it exclusively for fans of other teams to laugh at at this point
The armchair Arsenal fans sit at home calling the guys on ArsenalFan TV, who go to every game home and away, fake fans. It's truly a bizarre situation.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The armchair Arsenal fans sit at home calling the guys on ArsenalFan TV, who go to every game home and away, fake fans. It's truly a bizarre situation.

They're definitely not fake, but they're whiny, embarrassing cunts

So am guessing Leicester don't deserve props for playing a good game? It's all down to Arsenal playing shit,cause that's all I see here. Many of you have suddenly forgoten that Leicester were champions and it still has a good number of those players, Leicester are a deadly team on their day, today happens to be one of those days.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So am guessing Leicester don't deserve props for playing a good game? It's all down to Arsenal playing shit,cause that's all I see here. Many of you have suddenly forgoten that Leicester were champions and it still has a good number of those players, Leicester are a deadly team on their day, today happens to be one of those days.

I mean, all their goals came from our mistakes?

Syder

Not a fan of the new Premier League shirt printing. Looks like it will start coming off after a few washes whereas the old one was actually made of fabric.

Markitron

Not a fan of the new Premier League shirt printing. Looks like it will start coming off after a few washes whereas the old one was actually made of fabric.

Back in the day you weren't hardcore unless half your printing had fallen off and your jersey was faded from your Ma washing it too much

MrS

Banned
They're definitely not fake, but they're whiny, embarrassing cunts
DT and Troopz are a bit extreme, but people like Ty, Moh and Chris are fucking idiots who think Wenger can do no wrong. They routinely refuse to blame Wenger for the clubs demise, which is wrong imo. Lee's the most insightful. I don't dislike Claude either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom