• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this 3rd one?
Leicester is a deadly team, pretending they are not is why Arsenal could lose this game.

It was Kolasinac's mistake on clearing the ball earlier, leading to Mahrez's shot and the corner kick.

Xhaka's poor pass a few minutes earlier almost cost Arsenal another goal as well.

Arsenal's giving the ball away in dangerous position too often.

Labadal

Arsenal do not have good enough defenders to only play 3 at the back. Told my brother before the game. Granit does not help matters.

Icolin

Banned
LasOc3g.gif

This will be a staple of Footy GAF during Arsenal games from now on.

Doesn't help when you have a lb as a cb

That too, but even if you have all CBs... zonal marking is just a shit idea.

Empty

Seriously, I'm not claiming I know more than professionals, but come on. Stop with zonal marking, mark the man

nah, lots of good defenses mark zonally

arsenal just have shit defenders who can't mark in any system and shit midfielders like xhaka who keep giving the ball away in poor places and a shit past it goalie

I'm not a time traveller mate, yeah it was a good goal but shit from Agent Cech and our defence

UK, nah watching a stream, I stole this pic off paddy power earlier

Most goals scored comes from a mistake or lapse in defense, your previous comment made no sense especially since the ball Arsenal gave away had several touches from different players before making ita way to the back of the net. By your logic Leicester are playing like shit because the goals they gave away were cheap, especially Arsenals second.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Robertson or Milner please Klopp.

Moreno's looked good in pre-season because he hasn't had to defend.

He's looked good in pre season because he exists purely to inflict pain upon Liverpool fans, and that was hos plan to stay another season.

Kill3r7

Arsenal should be in the market for better VVD. He would be a good pickup for them, assuming they can buy him at a reasonable price.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Arsenal should be in the market for better VVD. He would be a good pickup for them, assuming they can buy him at a reasonable price.

The price is 1p more than the Liverpool offer.

nOoblet16

apparently Isco signed a new deal with a €700m release clause lol

This is going to be the new normal after Neymar

Spurs are smart. They're building a decent club on the back of youth and smart investment instead of getting drawn into the transfer madness. Football (especially English football) is littered with teams who overstretched trying to compete.
Watch as PSG pays for that too.

Nah, he got hyped for Man City.

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To be fair every broadcaster knows that a moment comes that will be replayed for years. The Aguero one was one of those moments, and Tyler is fully aware that his voice will be over that. He's not gonna pass a moment like that up.

DBT85

To be fair every broadcaster knows that a moment comes that will replayed for years. The Aguero one was one of those moments, and Tyler is fully aware that his voice will be over that. He's not gonna pass a moment like that up.
Lol he didn't have time to think about it, he just reacted as commentators have always done. Collymore against Newcastle, owen/rooney against city, etc.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
and we go to a back four which comprises: a winger at right-back, two left-backs at centre-back and a right-back at left-back.

This is like FIFA on beginner or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom