• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

I'm matching Hitcher for trolling

like i fucking believe that

Gibson's having a relatively good season and Gerrard's having a relatively poor one (extenuated by our new pressing system), plus people love to pillory Gerrard, I honestly could see the statement being made seriously. I spent an hour a couple of days ago outlining why the whole 'Moyes is a better manager than Rafa' argument is but a ridiculous fallacy to two clueless idiots who'm I have somehow befriended.

Southampton 1-0 Arsenal

untitled-2kqbey.gif

am i the only one who thinks, fatman will be warming the bench at United next season?

Fergie has Kagawa, Chica and RvP. Very deadly if all three stay fit. whats the use for Fatman again?
He's a better player than Hernandez or Kagawa for one, so there is that.

FAO Wooden:

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Stale Solbakken: not the best manager around, but probably the bluntest. On Wolves: "We're in a crisis. We're in deep shit"

:lol

Soi-Fong

am i the only one who thinks, fatman will be warming the bench at United next season?

Fergie has Kagawa, Chica and RvP. Very deadly if all three stay fit. whats the use for Fatman again?

Rooney's a talisman for United. If anyone is gonna be benched out of those 4 mentioned, it'll be Chica.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sagna is having a mare. Mentally he's checked out already, just waiting for his move away.

Kyoufu

The problem with Walcott here is he has no space to run at. His pace is being wasted. Take off Podolshit, bring Giroud on and put Walcott on the wing.

The problem with Walcott here is he has no space to run at. His pace is being wasted. Take off Podolshit, bring Giroud on and put Walcott on the wing.
Pretty much. Walcott isn't a rounded enough player to play that forward role in any other way. He needs Arsenal to play on the counter attack to be dangerous.

When Newcastle were outplaying Arsenal on the weekend he found himself with half the pitch to make runs into and was dangerous as hell.

Kyoufu

Pretty much. Walcott isn't a rounded enough player to play that forward role in any other way. He needs Arsenal to play on the counter attack to be dangerous.

When Newcastle were outplaying Arsenal on the weekend he found himself with half the pitch to make runs into and was dangerous as hell.

Didn't help that we played the high line. :(

Still can't believe a club as picky with their money as Arsenal paid £12m for Walcott aged 16.

And they're on the verge of losing him for nothing.

Madness.

Sorry if already posted:

Fellaini: “I am living in Manchester now, because in Liverpool, the women were crawling for me. It was too much. In Manchester, people don’t recognise me that much and tend to treat me in a more respectful way."

Top Bottom