• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GQman2121

Banned
Arsenal team anyone?

BBC says:

Southampton
31 Boruc
03 Yoshida
06 Fonte
23 Shaw
04 Schneiderlin
08 S Davis
10 Ramirez
18 Cork
21 Guly
42 Puncheon
07 Lambert

Substitutes
01 K Davis
05 Hooiveld
22 Richardson
16 Ward-Prowse
33 De Ridder
09 Rodriguez
24 Mayuka

Arsenal
01 Szczesny
03 Sagna
05 Vermaelen
06 Koscielny
28 Gibbs
08 Arteta
10 Wilshere
14 Walcott
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain
19 Cazorla
09 Podolski

Substitutes
36 Martinez
04 Mertesacker
07 Rosicky
16 Ramsey
22 Coquelin
12 Giroud
27 Gervinho

Ref: Probert

Arsenal team anyone?

Szczesny/Sagna,Vermaelen,Koscielny,Gibbs/Wilshere,Arteta/Oxlade-Chamberlain,Cazorla,Podolski/Walcott

0242b93be54bd3bf7e7e7db225c36205.png

True, Arsenal Chelsea and City are poor sides.

Liverpool successfully kept him out #RodgersRevolution

Liverpool: penalty he played no part in earning
Chelsea: managed by balloon-head after his luck had run out
Arsenal: Arsenal
City: incredibly fortunately deflected rubbish free kick

Flat-track bully.

Hernandez has now reached his goal tally for the whole of last season, 12.
Which was decent considering he probably played about 30 games and quite a few of those as sub.

102 games, 45 goals in his United career to date. A very well spent £6m.

Most promising thing is his over-all play is starting to improve. It's still not great but it's alot better than what it used to be.

Suarez goals this season:

QPR
Newcastle
City
Wigan
Norwich

hmm.

QPR: Magnificent dribble and finish, brilliant one two purposefully played off the defender
Newcastle: Goal of every season
City: Stunning free kick which he actually hit like a professional footballer
Wigan: Great timed run, immaculate first time finish
Norwich: Best hattrick of the season from an away player at Carrow Road

Wes

venison crêpe
I'll take any kind of Southampton defeat but this being Arsenal, they've just had a huge victory in their last game so they'll lose 1-0.

Salvadora

"Manchester City assistant manager David Platt says the hamstring injury to Sergio Aguero will definitely rule City's 10-goal joint top scorer out of Saturday's FA Cup third round tie against Watford and possibly the Premier League game against Arsenal on 13 Jan too.
YES

dc early prognosis is in. Doesn't sound too serious.

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ
Aguero out of Watford on Saturday possibly Arsenal on Sunday-week, says Platt

Wilbur

Banned
QPR: Magnificent dribble and finish, brilliant one two purposefully played off the defender
Newcastle: Goal of every season
City: Stunning free kick which he actually hit like a professional footballer
Wigan: Great timed run, immaculate first time finish
Norwich: Best hattrick of the season from an away player at Carrow Road

And in the end people will look at the statistics and see that RVP has 19 goals and is top of the league and Suarez has 17 and is 10th

great timed runs count for fuck all.

Tc91

What is there in life if not formation

HOLY FUCK RVP DID SCORE AGAINST LIVERPOOL

LOOOOL FUCK HITCHER

Haha. First time in Premier League history we won away at Chelsea, Lolerpool and Citeh. Who scored in all 3? Robin Van Pursestrings.

And in the end people will look at the statistics and see that RVP has 19 goals and is top of the league and Suarez has 17 and is 10th

great timed runs count for fuck all.

Statistics will also show that Darren Gibson is a better league player than Steven Gerrard if you only look at the absolutes.

Boruc looks fat. And shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Statistics will also show that Darren Gibson is a better league player than Steven Gerrard if you only look at the absolutes.

Boruc looks fat. And shit.

Darron Gibson is a better league player than Steven Gerrard.

Anyway, no they don't. They show that he's got a better winning record. Not that he's a better player. RVP being a flat track bully is just tripe.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
What is the rule about how many clubs you can play for in a calendar year? I keep seeing stories about Everton trying to get Sinclair on loan but I thought he wouldn't be able to play for us.

One stat I saw about RVP which did impress me was that of the 18 league games he has started this season, he has either scored or assisted in 16 of them.

It's his consistency which sets him apart at the moment. He's effective every time he plays and even during the games, he needs to see very little of the ball to produce. He didn't get much of the ball at all in the first half hour today, his first goal was his first shot I believe.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What is the rule about how many clubs you can play for in a calendar year? I keep seeing stories about Everton trying to get Sinclair on loan but I thought he wouldn't be able to play for us.

Has he played for City in the league? Serious question.

Should have been a pen for Soton.

Wilbur

Banned
One stat I saw about RVP which did impress me was that of the 18 league games he has started this season, he has either scored or assisted in 16 of them.

It's his consistency which sets him apart at the moment. He's effective every time he plays and even during the games, he needs to see very little of the ball to produce. He didn't get much of the ball at all in the first half hour today, his first goal was his first shot I believe.

flat track bully, scored two against wigan

wait

luis

what

Darron Gibson is a better league player than Steven Gerrard.

Anyway, no they don't. They show that he's got a better winning record. Not that he's a better player. RVP being a flat track bully is just tripe.

The fact that you thought I was being serious just proves that there's an insecure grain of truth in there

lulz :p

Top Bottom