• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Hixx

Sick to fuck of this. Sick of watching shit like Colback, McClean and O'Shea every week with better options on the bench.

edit: OH LOOK FLETCHERS INJURED

STOP PLAYING HALF INJURED PLAYERS FOR FUCK SAKE

dc89

I think I may get a City jersey with one of the future players on.

Rekik, Suarez, Razak, Lopez. Hmmmmmm.

Timurid

Come on, Palermo. For fuck's sake, do something useful for once. JUST ONCE.

viola.png

Is it weird that I like Juve and Roma and Fiorentina?

Ehh.... not really. I suppose Juve and Fiorentina are historical rivals so that's a bit weird. Juve and Roma just co-exist really. Only real "rivalry" we have with Roma is with allenatore di merda Zeman.

I admire this current Fiorentina's playing style which is all down to Montella. I also admire this Lazio squad. Klose is a fucking beast.

Only other Italian team I support is Reggina. Don't care how well Rolando Bianchi played for Reggina with Nicola Amoruso during our 2006-07 season. Toro can suck my cock.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Standard Stoke first half. HuGod made one great save but that's it. Ade playing well, just need to keep working hard.

Wilbur

Banned
Ehh.... not really. I suppose Juve and Fiorentina are historical rivals so that's a bit weird. Juve and Roma just co-exist really. Only real "rivalry" we have with Roma is with allenatore di merda Zeman.

I admire this current Fiorentina's playing style which is all down to Montella. I also admire this Lazio squad. Klose is a fucking beast.

Only other Italian team I support is Reggina. Don't care how well Rolando Bianchi played for Reggina with Nicola Amoruso during our 2006-07 season. Toro can suck my cock.

I suppose it's alright from a neutral's perspective to like them both I suppose, and you're right about Montella. Purple kits are also rad, my primary school uniform was purple. We looked so fucking HOT

Timurid

I suppose it's alright from a neutral's perspective to like them both I suppose, and you're right about Montella. Purple kits are also rad, my primary school uniform was purple. We looked so fucking HOT
For example, liking rubentus and fiorentina is like supporting Leeds and man utd.

Top Bottom