• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Amazing how incompetent the referee and his assistants have been this game, Everton goal disallowed for nothing, missed high kick on Collins in the first half, numerous botched offside and corner calls and Cole sent off for a high kick no worse than the one in the first half. Shocking level of officiating. Fuck this shit.

You have Matri!!!!

Matri can only be used when he's supported by two players--either two SSs like last night with Vucinic and Giovinco, or two wingers like Pepe and Vucinic last year. But we play a 3-5-2. So he's by default at the bottom of the pecking order.

Vucinic > Giovinco > Quagliarella > Bendtner > Matri

I actually think Conte will use this 4-3-2-1 more often now given how well it worked against Cellino's scumbag team.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah they have. The formation almost looks like the 4-2-2-2 that City play sometimes. Osman and Pienaar are just roaming all over in behind West Ham's midfield.

I'm not a fan of our right side. Is anyone even on the wing on that side? Jag is terrible at crossing.

Timurid

Matri can only be used when he's supported by two players--either two SSs like last night with Vucinic and Giovinco, or two wingers like Pepe and Vucinic last year. But we play a 3-5-2. So he's by default at the bottom of the pecking order.

Vucinic > Giovinco > Quagliarella > Bendtner > Matri

I actually think Conte will use this 4-3-2-1 more often now given how well it worked against Cellino's scumbag team.
You need a defender more with shitillini out.
Plus, all the quality strikers are cup tied. Like you'll ever get one.

And now they're playing like they want the draw....which would be fair enough ...if they weren't fucking 19th with tough fixtures ahead argh

You need a defender more with shitillini out.

Almost certainly going to be Salvatore Bocchetti of Rubin Kazan or Federico Peluso of Atalanta. I'd much prefer Bocchetti given that he's younger, but Peluso is only 28 so he'd be decent cover too. I'd be okay either way.

Fuck off QPR, been playing way too cautiously and without any confidence. Get the ball on the break and they pass it back or waste it with slow build up.

This stadium sounds dead. What's going on with City supporters? You'd think the website alone would generate tons of atmosphere, right dc89?

Timurid

Almost certainly going to be Salvatore Bocchetti of Rubin Kazan or Federico Peluso of Atalanta. I'd much prefer Bocchetti given that he's younger, but Peluso is only 28 so he'd be decent cover too. I'd be okay either way.
Astori would be star signing for you guys. I rate him more than Bocchetti.

pulga

Banned

This winter window? Let's just use Caceres, if so. He's won a spot.

TeegsD

boxing day

iUETEcJZTDRBx.gif

3Sixty

Really Really poor.

Have to be beating the likes of Sunderland at home.

Stonewall pen in the first half. Not that we deserved anything from this game.

GorillaJu

My friend has Begovic and two Stoke defenders. I really fucking need someone on Spurs to score. ANyone. I dont care who. Siggy?

Top Bottom