• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

bayern forwards are gonna have so much fun playing against arsenal

It will be hell for Gomez because he will miss like ten sure goals
and still score a hattrick

Also, late but:

Strange that United have apparently dropped interest in Strootman. Maybe those Sven Bender rumours have some substance?

Yeah, we'll surely sell our most important DM and you'll get Ilkay with him, makes no sense to seperate those two, keep dreaming.

MPW

268400_10150359932514953_953710800_n.jpg

cr7 - captain

casillas - not in the starting line up

josemourinho.jpg

2-1, Paolucci. It's good to see people already sleeping near our goal. It was our 11th goal conceded from headers, worst team of the league.

Bumhead

Banned
What happened to the lower league clubs trying to make life difficult for the rich Premiership boys in the FA Cup third round?

Mansfield have turned this into a fucking circus.

Alright.

So the Times area crock of shit.

StrootsWanyamafuture is still on track.
Sunday papers always run transfer stories/scoops. Inevitably they try to piece together whatever they can to get something out there.

If they had genuine stories they wouldn't sit on them until Sunday comes around.

Clegg

Sunday papers always run transfer stories/scoops. Inevitably they try to piece together whatever they can to get something out there.

If they had genuine stories they wouldn't sit on them until Sunday comes around.

I know that.

But I need my transfer muppetry.

It sustains me.

Zabojnik

Wow, what a shitty second half. We just can't get a decent start to the new year, period. Everything that could've gone wrong went wrong. If Marchisio's injury is as serious as it looked, we're fucked. SEASON OVER.

Top Bottom