• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Labadal

In every dictionary around the world, the world cool no longer needs a description. Just have a picture of Vanquish next to the word. Reached Act 2-4 and having a blast. Controls are great and framerate feels silky smooth. Personally, I don't mind if it doesn't look like the best games out there in terms of graphics tech. Amazing graphics is a bonus, but won't make or break a game for me. IE: Didn't enjoy Crysis 2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow, what a shitty second half. We just can't get a decent start to the new year, period. Everything that could've gone wrong went wrong. If Marchisio's injury is as serious as it looked, we're fucked. SEASON OVER.
Five point lead is not too bad.

Buffon and Peluso at fault but I'd blame our whole team to be honest.

Are you sure? Because we lost.

Brienza misses 1 vs 1 with keeper, ball goes just by the post with like 3 min left. Then in the very last seconds Ujkani goes into Ujkani mode with this Amauri shot...

i7aF4go290raz.gif

Fuck football. :(

In every dictionary around the world, the world cool no longer needs a description. Just have a picture of Vanquish next to the word. Reached Act 2-4 and having a blast. Controls are great and framerate feels silky smooth. Personally, I don't mind if it doesn't look like the best games out there in terms of graphics tech. Amazing graphics is a bonus, but won't make or break a game for me. IE: Didn't enjoy Crysis 2.

Absolutely fantastic game.

It's over, Milan-Siena 2-1, Bojan-Pazzini, Paolucci. Pretty awful match, as usual, El Shaa tried to actually play some football, too bad the rest of the team was asleep. Another conceded goal from a header, thing is getting ridicolous.

So you'll receive more money then. Won't stop United and won't stop Bayern of winning everything this season either.

The only money we'll receive from United is the Lewandowski money. And the only thing Bayern will win this season is the Bundesliga and they even might fuck that up.

Top Bottom