• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs team:
@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today today vs Villa:
Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Adebayor & Defoe #COYS

@SpursOfficial: And our subs today: Friedel, Caulker, Dawson, Livermore, Townsend, Parker & Sigurdsson #COYS

Hmm, but kinda looks legit to me or at least more legit that that the Evans og. (not because it wasn't called.)
Koscielny did touch the ball pretty decisively and Saha wasn't really affecting him all that clearly because he was so far away. Hmm, but I don't even know what's what anymore, tbh. lol

I guess. We ended up winning the game, but I was pretty furious at the time. I could be being blinded by that. But I still want to believe Koscielny only went for the ball because Saha was in a position to score if he didn't cut it out. A position he achieved illegally. It's the same view I hold for the situation in today's game.

I mean, he wasn't that far offside when the pass was played. His run was only a little bit off. A player can be forgiven for thinking he was onside.

ASTON VILLA: GUZAN, Lowton, Baker, Clark, Bennett, Holman, Westwood, Herd, El Ahmadi, Delph, Benteke.

Not thrilled about that. Will be interesting to see. Still no Ireland. And no Vlaar :(

Spurs team:
@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today today vs Villa:
Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Adebayor & Defoe #COYS

@SpursOfficial: And our subs today: Friedel, Caulker, Dawson, Livermore, Townsend, Parker & Sigurdsson #COYS

Wrong selection I think. Not sure about Gallas or two up top for this one.

Top Bottom