• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

spidye

I have to say ManU doesn't play the nicest football but I have huge respect how they always fight back when they're down.

consider me impressed

So this is it then.
Poor Newcastle, at least they gave Utd. a good match.
However I don't see Utd. going far in CL if they try to outscore the opponent teams there as well.

Fergie

Banned
What a great Boxing Day. Sorry Newcastle, played great though. And Cisse scored, he's taking the mantle from Ba from now on.

Kerm?

tumblr_mfn8ojynPm1qh6iu4o1_500.jpg

Kyoufu

We deserved to win the other two times we beat you this season

<3

Nah. The CoC game we deserved at least Extra Time.

You trounced us at SJP though.

And our best player goes off injured. Story of our season.

I am not watching football anymore. Fuck this shit. It's masochism to be a Newcastle fan.

I QUIT!

Meier

Terribly disappointing result. Johnson goal shouldn't have ever happened but City cannot score this year. Every chance is blocked or off the mark.

Something has to be done.

Anita looks hurt. Bad to worse for Newcastle.

Congrats United. I think you probably deserved this for the amount of chances you created in 2nd half.

Slizz

The image of Chicha getting subbed off, his uniform completely covered in grass and mud, face too. Then he plops down on the bench with grass still on his face and is clearly exhausted, how can you hate a guy that gives it 120% like that.

TeegsD

I ahve to agree with the ESPN commentators, Coaches should be berating the refs during the game. Let them do their fucking job and then talk all you need after.

Top Bottom