• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Arnie

That would cost Hitcher more than the suit.

Getting my hair cut Wednesday, normally get a 4 on back and sides but gonna go for a 3 and RISK IT ALL

:lol I usually go 3 on the back and sides but literally told my housemates I was risking a 2 this week.

DRAMA

RIVETING

well...they both are

image.php

He's good, but not world class and tailored for a two striker formation, he just won't work as the sole striker in a 4-2-3-1 - which is what Löw playes for the most part. That's why he's playing LW in Arsenal most of the time.

Hahahaha Großkreutz :D

"Du bist so ein Schwein" to Zambrano :D

lol, he's right though.

Reus is improving all the time and he's a better scorer too compared to Kagawa. Can't really say I miss Shinjurai atm.

Fry

I gotta admit I was scared of Arsenal, but they just got eliminated by Blackburn, their confidence must be down there.

I realised today that I don't think I've ever met an Everton fan in real life. No doubt geographical location is a major factor, but that's quite strange for such an established Premier League side.

Wilbur

Banned
I realised today that I don't think I've ever met an Everton fan in real life. No doubt geographical location is a major factor, but that's quite strange for such an established Premier League side.

One in my English class, he's always so depressed. Faridchan uguu is it u?

Arnie

Wow.

Thinking of it, I can't say I've ever met a Spurs fan, either. This is blowing my mind.

FootballFan

I will be genuinely surprised if Sanchez does something good in this game. Even a dribble lol.

I can see a 2-1 win.

Wtf Adriano off for Alba.

Top Bottom