• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I guess it could develop into a shocking defeat for Inter, with Strama resigning. I don't want that, though. Unless Moratti goes for Zeman next.

Honest question:

Why do Bungie fans get so excited about the graphical quality of their upcoming games, when Halo 4, ODST and Reach were pretty much mid-tier compared to the stuff other studios were pumping from the 360?

Did you mean halo 3? Halo 4 looks much better than the others.

And to be honest I'm not a huge Bungie fan so not such what to expect from the graphics. I will say "mid-tier" seems like more praise than I would personally give them.

arkon

When they bought Tosic for an extortionate price the agreement was to buy another Serbian youngster, but that fell through close to the time he was supposed to move, and they ended up with the inferior player

I think that's right, anyway

They decided not to take him on I think, after Tosic bombed.

Oxx

Highly-rated Southampton youngsters Dom Gape and Ryan Seager have both signed long term professional deals with the Premier League outfit.

Tipped for big things, the pair have come through the famed Southampton Academy, following in the footsteps of stars such as Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Under-18s skipper Gape is a tough tackling central midfielder who has already featured in the senior squad. The 18-year-old was on the bench for the League Cup win against Sheffield Wednesday earlier this season.

Striker Seager, 17, started his first full season at Under-18 level with a real bang, notching eight goals in his opening six games and has since gone on to represent England Under-17s.
£50m. Each.

Dom Gape is my name on fetlife.

Zabojnik

Ugh Kaka is shit nowadays. What a shame.

60547818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom