• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
At least there's still potential for excitement. No one truly believes Celtic is going to throw out Juve.
Conversation that actually happened earlier:

"Friend: who's playing today?
Me: PSG-Valencia and Juve-Celtic. Juve-Celtic isn't worth watching since Juve kicked the crap out of them in Scotland, there's no way they lose.
Friend: Well unless they bet on themselves, which you never know with Juve and football in general nowadays.
Both of us: (laugh)"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conversation that actually happened earlier:

"Friend: who's playing today?
Me: PSG-Valencia and Juve-Celtic. Juve-Celtic isn't worth watching since Juve kicked the crap out of them in Scotland, there's no way they lose.
Friend: Well unless they bet on themselves, which you never know with Juve and football in general nowadays.
Both of us: (laugh)"
Haha

*yawn*

I wish y'all had make the CL for purely 90s football nostialgia purposes.
Managed to reach play-offs, close enough. We're slowly getting everything back on track. I think however that football has changed too much in the last decade. All those billionaires pumping millions into football clubs has ruined it for the smaller teams. I don't think any Dutch club has a place in the CL. Ajax's performance was just a fluke, but still good on their part of course.

Fry

Padoin and Peluso would start for Milan.

so good. I love you yurt mi love. I like juventus now

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom