• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Marrone, Bonucci; Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Matri, Quagliarella

Peluso
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I'm kinda worried about Marrone too, hmm.
I'm feeling better about Peluso lately. He works hard, tackles hard, doesn't scare. Just doesn't offer anything going forward and plays some awful passes. I still fail to see what Padoin is for. Marrone and Pogba are playing the biggest games of their careers so far, but they have the talent to cope. How they deal with things mentally, though...

pulga

Banned
They felt like that because our club isn't that much accustomed to suffering. We should be asking advice to our neighbour 'colchoneros' from Atlético de Madrid... as those know what true desperation is! :-D

lol sue me, this 10+ year quest for la Decima has turned me into a negative cunt :(

I can't respond to every PM I get from you, let alone your posts:

You're persistent, I'll give you that.

oh my god lololololololololol
KuGsj.gif
whats wrong with you bandres

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Marrone, Bonucci; Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Matri, Quagliarella

Peluso
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I'm kinda worried about Marrone too, hmm.

YES! Vidal and Pirlo makes my FT very happy. Should be able to at least scrape a 2-1 with that lineup.

FORZAAAAA BIANCONERI!

Highlight of the series for me, great game.

I'm like 35 hours in, and have had very little interaction with the asari so far. I know the loyalty missions are good because I'm doing them with little reward, and just want to know about the characters

Mordin just sang for me, the delightful weirdo :p

Cornish pasty, chips and beans. Living the life of luzury

operon

I can't respond to every PM I get from you, let alone your posts:

You're persistent, I'll give you that.
Evidence that you have a stalker anyone whose anyone has a stalker. Just thank God you're not a donkey, the things ge would do to you.

FootballFan

Lol

Too bad you don't have xbox so I can style on you with Milan

:lol stop talking shit. You play the worst mode for the worst players, Ultimate Team.

You with your Ultimate Team using fully assisted controls would get beat by me using New Zealand on manual controls. Pecho Frio, basura etc.

This happens to Falcao. I usually sign him and in 3 seasons he was out for 15 months with very similar hamstring/groin injuries, by the end of the third season he was 2*...

Cost me £27m so wasn't so bad and I had Facundo Ferreyra (starts at Velez) who cost me £28m~ smashing them in but was sad about Falcao.

On my current save I got Cavani for £45m, he scores occasionally but i'll get Falcao when I can. Got Ferreyra again for £10m but hes out for 3 months (as is Hazard...) so idea what they'll be like when they come back.
That's good to hear. Perfect. :(

i feel pretty meh on kucka. he is solid but i'm not sure if he is milan starter material and we already have plenty of midfielders who should be sitting the bench.
Pretty much. Monto is doing great, he'd be just another bench player.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
:lol stop talking shit. You play the worst mode for the worst players, Ultimate Team.

You with your Ultimate Team using fully assisted controls would get beat by me using New Zealand on manual controls. Pecho Frio, basura etc.

I play seasons pendejo. You suck like Roura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom