• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Liverpool should bring on Henderson at half-time, the attacking setup isn't really working, Spurs just have too much space and possession. The only question is who to take off, Downing or Coutinho - Coutinho having been far more impressive in attack but Downing doing alot of important defensive work on the right side.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool haven't won a home game they've conceded in? That's incredible.

There's no one to replace him with. Ade and Deuce are injured.

Yeah it's been a real issue so far this year, we don't have the self-belief to come back and win games. It's something that should improve as the confidence of the squad grows.

FootballFan

You are completely wrong. He was talking about his 100 red cards in 300 matches stat yesterday and can frequently be heard throwing his controller around and screaming lol

Don't think I could have been more wrong lol. 100 red cards? I never even got a yellow playing defensive mid for 150+ games lol.

:lol Quiche doesn't strike me as that sort of person. His focus is set with FC Believe. Nothing off the field effects him*.

*not sure if accurate.

You are completely wrong. He was talking about his 100 red cards in 300 matches stat yesterday and can frequently be heard throwing his controller around and screaming lol

This is true. I really hate Kyoufu so my anger just comes out. Also I really hate it when I do something wrong which I could have done right and if someone misses a fucking open goal!

Also FootballFan what was this FIFA video? I missed it and then I went to sleep.

The Old Trafford playing surface is affecting Chelsea's usually slick passing game.

ikqJy5zcynXiw.gif

DominoKid

and now we've taken the foot off the gas. go get a 3rd before chilling out.

chicharito should have 2 there. use your right. great cross from Nani.

FootballFan

This is true. I really hate Kyoufu so my anger just comes out. Also I really hate it when I do something wrong which I could have done right and if someone misses a fucking open goal!

Also FootballFan what was this FIFA video? I missed it and then I went to sleep.

Haha at least you have the passion and determination to do well.

FIFA video? Talking about my thrashing of Timurid? Here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom