• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

2-0 down fair enough that's bad.

But singing 'You're not welcome here FUCK OFF BENITEZ' is just mind boggling.

Shit fans, shit plastic club. Cunts.

GorillaJu

Second half we need to regain our composure. We're giving away possession more than we need to with long balls up to Suarez. Seems our confidence in the short passing game isn't there without Allen or Henderson.

Yeah I'm looking to find it for cheap. Wooden told me you guys play Trackmania too, I used to be a trackmania king.

http://www.simplygames.com/info/19737/Fifa-13-CD-KEY-Download-PC

We have played a bit of Trackmania. Although that is only when we all want a sing song :lol I'll post in here next time we play.

I want to see Quiche playing Super Hexagon

I streamed my self doing that a couple of months back. I get so angry at that game.

Yen

Lana Del Rey at Anfield

proxy.jpg

2-0 down fair enough that's bad.

But singing 'You're not welcome here FUCK OFF BENITEZ' is just mind boggling.

Shit fans, shit plastic club. Cunts.

Yeah, we should support the guy who took over our CL winning manager, who got cut way too early, even though his sole purpose is to get something out of the 50$ million mistake...

jtb

Banned
dammit, I was really hoping Chelsea would have to play even more fixtures with the possibility of a replay... now it looks like they're out of the cup and probably out of the Europa League too :(

Tc91

They should be booing Roman, but won't.

Exactly. Cause they would be left up shit creek with no paddle.

Roman's plan is fucking idiotic anyway, new manager > no success > sack him. New manager > success > sack him.

Just wtf?

Yeah, we should support the guy who took over our CL winning manager, who got cut way too early, even though his sole purpose is to get something out of the 50$ million mistake...

Well who hired that guy? Roman. It's more Roman's fault that you're in this position than it is Benitez sorry.

Fans can slabber about Rafa all they want cause the guy's a tube. But what about the 11 shit cunts on the pitch?

I'd love to get annoyed at this game. But it's hard to care when you've seen it coming for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom