• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have done well but we totally threw this one away. 2 of the goals were due to stupid mistakes. I think a draw would have been a fair result.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's funny how Everton and Liverpool away have been our two worst moments of this season.

This is a lesson we already should have learned. You can't play like this. To concede two goals like that, it's stupidity. Liverpool were on the rack. I don't know what Walker and JD were doing. It's mind numbing.

Liverpool were clinical with our errors but they looked awful til we threw it away. We dealt with them easily after they scored.

Sane_Man

Yeeeeesssssss!!! Fuck off Spurs. Fuck off Bale. Amazing result. Just what this season has been crying out for. Shame it's come this late, but we're looking good for next season.

I can't remember ever throwing a game away as much as that before. We've let bigger leads slip, but never like that. That hurt a lot more than the Everton result. At least that one wasn't all us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom