• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipNe04XbRuH56.gif

iKjbTgzkGjRso.gif

Arsenal 47
Liverpool 45
47 is still more than 45. Innit bruv

Sane_Man

That was our most difficult game of the season left and we won. Buzzing right now. 4th is out of the question but pushing for fifth is doable.

Yep. We were dominating but two of our more stupid players won you the game. We had you under our heel before we imploded.

This is how LOLERPOOL must feel. :(

If only Gylfi had fucking put that chance in, we would've seen it out. Oh well, we were due a loss and I guess this one makes it funny because Pool will now think they can get 4th. Yep good luck with that!

Onto the next game.

GorillaJu

Yep. We were dominating but two of our more stupid players won you the game. We had you under our heel before we imploded.

This is how LOLERPOOL must feel. :(

I agree with Sohois – the goals we gave up weren't exactly thrillers either and the second goal came from a poor decision IMO, but I'll be completely honest and say that the better team did not win today. 2-2 would have been a more honest result, but we did what we had to and it's a really important step forward so I'll enjoy this fully, thank you very much.

Arnie

If only Gylfi had fucking put that chance in, we would've seen it out. Oh well, we were due a loss and I guess this one makes it funny because Pool will now think they can get 4th. Yep good luck with that!

Onto the next game.
No we won't. That's nonsense.

Don't think Spurs were that good, though. We had our luck, but so did you, both your goals were calamitous defending from lumps into our box.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ah well, mistakes happen. We've been superb for 12 games so I can accept one loss due to errors. Hopefully Deuce, Ade and Lennon are back soon. We needed more options today, we weren't able to get ourselves back in the game after the equaliser.

With a ropey midfied we dominated chances and possession, we won't do this again. Two back passes cost us but I'm sure we will recover.

GorillaJu

Onto the next game.

Lol that's so unfair. I harbor no such delusions, it's just important for us to be able to beat teams like Tottenham, who are on form and playing great football. I care about the team improving, but I'm not at all convinced we'll be in contention for fourth (fifth would be a very good achievement at this point).

Lightning

Banned
Ah well, mistakes happen. We've been superb for 12 games so I can accept one loss due to errors. Hopefully Deuce, Ade and Lennon are back soon. We needed more options today, we weren't able to get ourselves back in the game after the equaliser.
Oh no. Your glory run is over. You can now lose 3 in a row!

Great day so far. Another Chelsea goal will make it perfect
I will be on top of the world if Chelsea can score again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom