• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

You really can't pass Milan up from losing comfortable leads. Christ sake, time after time. Just put the freaking ball in, Niang, and it all would have been over.

Razor554

Albaaaaa. Fuck yes, what a win. I rather lose a 100 Classicos and win once in game like this.

Fuck the haters, get some tissues ready.

FootballFan

I can't wait to read through this thread later. All the "Barca weren't good, Milan sucked" ones.

Messi scored when it mattered Lightning :p

Meier

Paul Carr
Barcelona is the first team to advance in UCL knockout round after a shutout loss by 2+ goals in 1st Leg.

Ouch.

Zabojnik

I can't wait to read through this thread later. All the "Barca weren't good, Milan sucked" ones.

Messi scored when it mattered Lightning :p

Barca couldn't have done it without my moral support tonight. WE DID IT FOOTBALLFAN!!

arkon

Go on, messi. Where's the avatar?

Seems silly to deny it on a technicality. Barca through deservedly even if we chalk off Messi's second goal.

Year 0 for the new Milan. It's ok.

indeed. no one expected us to go through, people forget that we squeaked through the easiest CL group and were in 15th place in serie a earlier this season. not to mention all the young players who have never played in a game like this.

with a better manager and another year of experience, we can do better in next year's CL. the boys did their best but barca is just a much better and much more experienced team.

SkylineRKR

Barca has won so much that they can only give it all during important matches like this. I think Madrid will face a different Barcelona if they meet in the CL.

Zabojnik

indeed. no one expected us to go through, people forget that we squeaked through the easiest CL group and were in 15th place in serie a earlier this season. not to mention all the young players who have never played in a game like this.

with a better manager and another year of experience, we can do better in next year's CL. the boys did their best but barca is just a much better and much more experienced team.

You're absolutely right. Still ...

remuntada.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom