• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant performance from Barca. Well deserved.

Last goal was bizarre though. Shouldn't have counted cos Iniesta was 3 yards from the free kick but why Robinho even took it like that I don't know.

Labadal

Good result for Gala, but I think they won't advance to the semi's. The remaining teams are a level above, imo.

Buruk Yilmaz to Liverpool, please.

FootballFan

You're absolutely right. Still ...

remuntada.png

Zab you are a legend!! <3 so happy right now. Dominated the game and completely deserved. Why Milan didn't try and play more attacking football in hope of getting at least 1 was stupid but it's their problem.

REMUNTADA! CL WE COMING 4 U.

we need to sell robinho/muntari/flamini and let ambro go. i feel bad for montolivo, playing with such jokers in midfield.

i feel gutted for niang, he is never going to forget that miss

i will now be cheering on juventcunts to reach the CL final, in appreciation of all the support that juvethugs have given milan in this game . . . and in the hope that playing CL causes them to drop serie a points

juve-bayern final plz

flippedb

Banned
we need to sell robinho/muntari/flamini and let ambro go. i feel bad for montolivo, playing with such jokers in midfield.

i feel gutted for niang, he is never going to forget that miss

It's ok. Muntari wasn't really bad, by the time he came in, it was all lost. The team need an experienced person like Ambro on the midfield. Flamini was shit, I give you that, but Robinho tried to do something.

Don't worry about Niang, it's his second important match and he's barely 18, he'll get over it.

Edit: There's a whatsapp group? Am I cool enough to be there?

Suen

Congrats Barca-GAF, you played great today and deserved to win (despite falling to the ground all the time). Kinda feel sorry Milan got eliminated from CL again at Camp Nou, second time in a row but they played shit so fault lies at them. Niang and Robinho...you screwed it up :lol.

It was very enjoyable to watch Barca play today, seeing them take a more aggressive approach was way more fun and exciting (and beautiful) than millions of passes between each player. They felt unstoppable but Milan playing like shit probably added a bit to that as well.

FootballFan

Calm FootballFan:

Good game Milan fans, I genuinely expected a tougher second leg. You guys were great in the first game and I think the players/tactics really helped us this time.

More proof the team is more fluid with MVP + BIX... not Iniesta on the wing and that fool Cesc taking his spot.

Anyways, Milan are in a rebuilding/young phase, so grabbing second in the league, beating Barca 2-0 and getting out of group stage is a pretty good season imo.

Montolivo was impressive as always, it's a shame for you the others were not close.

Visca El Barcaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats Barca you bitches! Hope you get Real Madrid in the next round.

Hahahahaha. If Cesc isn't involved, I would not mind playing Madrid at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom