• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

phaze

Fucking Dortmund, score already. I should have known better than to trust the Polaks and put them on my fantasy team.

Sviatoslav pls

gjNT5m2.jpg

End to end stuff in Malaga.

Suen

This is when Madrid lets their guard down. We are leading by two points, the team feel it's enough and will slow down and now Galatasaray will start to threaten us more. I will honestly not be surprised if Gala net one goal at least.

Slizz

This is when Madrid lets their guard down. We are leading by two points, the team feel it's enough and will slow down and now Galatasaray will start to threaten us more. I will honestly not be surprised if Gala net one goal at least.

Lopez is in monster mode though....again....

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Your shitty team paid for this. Enjoy it
Lol

Meier

Paul Carr
Via Infostrada: Real Madrid have lost ONE UCL match after leading by a 2-goal margin. In April 2001 they were beaten 3-2 away at Galatasaray after 2-0 lead.

Top Bottom