• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Good half for us, but you have to feel that without a goal in that half we are already dead. Only gonna get more tired, and the sand's half out of the hourglass.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I doubt Messi will come on unless Barca concede a goal. Sounds like he is not ready to play according to the doctors.

fuenf

Can you imagine this lineup with Vidal and Licht?

Fucking Conte.

I still love you, though.

I think Vidals suspension is playing to your advantage. Vidal is a great player but he's all over the pitch (and thus leaves another area exposed). Juve's spacing is far better than in the first leg.

Meier

Messi's busy thinking of Olivia Wilde.

6c5ed7c5-1d6d-4d3e-941d-76171e0dd449.gif

<insert Ronnie looking at boner gif>

FootballFan

Are you watching both games?

I couldn't in the first half, but will watch both in the second half.

Cji8B43.png

I doubt Messi will come on unless Barca concede a goal. Sounds like he is not ready to play according to the doctors.

He probably wouldn't come on if we manage to make it 1-0, which looks so damn unlikely.

He was holding the training/warm-up bib on the bench, think he is coming on in the second half.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Anyone else thinks ManU4ever is Messi's alt? I don't trust anyone here except FreeWheelin'.
I think Vidals suspension is playing to your advantage. Vidal is a great player but he's all over the pitch (and thus leaves another area exposed). Juve's spacing is far better than in the first leg.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

United bros don't despair about missing out on Moura.

We have Zaha.

Yep.
zahahahhaha
(I'm probably not the first to come up with this)

Yeah, Vidal would've been awesome for Juve today. But from what I remember he deserved his yellow, of course Ribery shouldn't be playing either today.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll go all out in the last 20 minutes (because why the fuck not) and Bayern will score on the counter.

Top Bottom