• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

FootballFan

NLlPYxC.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Don't really care who wins the PSG game just no dodgy Uefalona refereeing please, ala send a PSG player off for nothing or pull a penalty out of the refs ass.

Everytime they show Pirlo I have to think that he'd be a perfect Captain Tsubasa character. The wise master, who's slower, lacks stamina but still manages to control the flow of the match.
I think I preferred that other anime where the chars were more kawaii and didn't look like degenerates :p

/fuu, I wish I could watch the other game too. lol, Robben.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I suppose they may as well throw Messi on as an even worse hamstring injury won't matter if they go out of the CL, this could be their last meaningful match this season. Obviously they think he wouldn't last and they'd have to take him off.

rodvik

I love Ibra. No other player in the world would Barca stand off him as he takes the piss in possession. Too Swedish, too strong.

Meier

Oh shit, I've been busy reading the Diddyup thread and PSG scored! Love this comment from the ESPN Bootroom:

Martin
Love the shot of Messi lacing up as though he were Clark Kent entering a phone booth.

Top Bottom