• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Facism

Good result for fenerbahce. Lazio's defence was heroic, glad klose couldn't do anything this game.

Arnie

vCcgr8S.png

You've surely got an A level in Photoshop.

Feorax

Gutted for Bale;

1. He's a great player, I enjoy watching him.

2. Could really have done with Everton losing this weekend.

GQman2121

Banned
Isco will be our Marin replacement.

Hope Bale's ok.

We won't need him. De Bruyne has come good in Germany and is ready to roll in the league for us next year. Plus, Piazon and I haven't given up on McEachern yet either.

We have a fuckton of players right now and should let them prove themselves.

Mate, we hit the post twice and you were literally gifted two goals. On balance 3-1 is a generous result for you

generous? if not for Krul being inspired tonight a 5 or 6-1 wouldn't be that farfetched.

we DEMOLISHED YOU!!!

20 shots to 7, 10 on goal vs 2. DEMOLISHED!!!

TrueBlue

Credit to Basel tonight anyway, felt they were the better side.

Feel sorry for Bale, never want to see that happen.

Wilbur

Banned
These thread titles have been embarassing for about the past 4 threads in a row.

I stopped caring long ago. Thread title means nothing to me. I just did this to troll the whiners... but there's been less than there was for Super Tom :(

Fry will be conflicted: EPL TALK -, LIVERPOOL +

He's not too bright!

still around, loser? 3-1 in case you missed it.

i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent.

generous? if not for Krul being inspired tonight a 5 or 6-1 wouldn't be that farfetched.

we DEMOLISHED YOU!!!

20 shots to 7, 10 on goal vs 2. DEMOLISHED!!!

So why didn't you? Who cares how many shots you've had if you can only score 1 without our help. Look, you played very well but let's not pretend, it's 3-1 because we shot our selves in the foot (twice). Talk about Krul all you want but all he did is his job.

Facism

That goal conceded wasn't in my plans but still a good result. Bring the second game.

Wow Lazio lost 2-0?

yup. We had a referee that didn't tolerate thuggish play so they got a shit load of cards and 1 sending off. Quite refreshing.

rvy

Banned
Fuck you, Jesus. Shocking news, your starters will win you games. Yeah. You had no idea, did you?

rvy

Banned
Like, how the fuck do you start André Gomes, who hasn't played a game in 2 months or something. Are you suffering from dementia?

Top Bottom