• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Clegg

still around, loser? 3-1 in case you missed it.

i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent.

Now that's really uncalled for.

Don't be an elsk

I don't get Lambda Piscium, 3-1 at home is not a scoreline one should feel comfortable with, especially to talk shit. If Newcastle nick one at home then watch the fuck out.

He's doing a Michael Jackson just to prove he's really, really not racist.

iHGKNQkoACh6e.gif

DuoPXjh.jpg

I'm not sure what else he can do, he accepts people with any race, age or handicap, as long as he can bang them or their wives.

Sloosha

We won't need him. De Bruyne has come good in Germany and is ready to roll in the league for us next year. Plus, Piazon and I haven't given up on McEachern yet either.

We have a fuckton of players right now and should let them prove themselves.

Yeah, I'm excited to see what De Bruyne can do for us next season - assuming of course that we don't send him back out on loan. Piazon too. McEahcran seems to be some ways off though, although he's still relatively young, so he's definitely not a lost cause.

spidye

wilbz thread had a good run but it can't get better than THE post on the first poge

We won't need him. De Bruyne has come good in Germany and is ready to roll in the league for us next year. Plus, Piazon and I haven't given up on McEachern yet either.

We have a fuckton of players right now and should let them prove themselves.

just read some rumors:
de bruyne + 15m for schürlle

Wilbur

Banned
This Philpott stuff is fucking nuts. Evil, evil people. Horrifying reading over it and their behaviour since.

i remember you shitting on Benfica last season when we fell to Chelsea, i was still a lurker, never forgot you, cunt. and now we shat on your shitty, soon to be relegated team. get bent.

:loooool amazing.

Bale injured? Spurs to be relegated then

wilbz thread had a good run but it can't get better than THE post on the first poge

Agreed. Beautiful HSV post.

What's that your avatar got in his face?

Carbonox

This Philpott stuff is fucking nuts. Evil, evil people. Horrifying reading over it and their behaviour since.

On one hand, the death penalty should be brought back just for them. On the other, I'd like to see them be torn apart in jail for being child killers. Always a popular type of punch bag for the inmates.

Wilbur

Banned

Might as well start OT18 now.

Gotta say 16 was slow, but the Fry meltdown and Lambda's 'WATCHING. WAITING.' have ended and started the last two with aplomb.

anyways, i got all i wanted from this thread which was the day Benfica would play, and win, vs Newcastle.

i leave satisfied.

kharma45

Pray Mumei doesn't see this lololol.

Wilbur

Banned
On one hand, the death penalty should be brought back just for them. On the other, I'd like to see them be torn apart in jail for being child killers. Always a popular type of punch bag for the inmates.

Yeah; I said at the dinner table I'm fucking appalled that he'll be out in 15 years and his accomplices in 8 or so, but then... I doubt he'll last that long in there.

Absolutely vile man. Very strange how his girlfriend and wife slept with him on alternate nights too.

Osborne is a cunt too for trying to use this for political gains

Wilbur

Banned
Absolutely vile man. Very strange how his girlfriend and wife slept with him on alternate nights too.

Mm, watching ITV News now, fucking absolute odious cunt. Odious, odious slimeball cunt. He's lucky Philpott is ten times a more deplorable human being otherwise we'd be hearing a lot more.

G-Unit

OT title is so meh.

OT - Messi heals faster than a bullet

OT - X Liga is best liga

Ot - Varane believes in no one.

OT - Varane. Who is next?

Wilbur

Banned
OT title is so meh.

OT - Messi heals faster than a bullet

OT - X Liga is best liga

Ot - Varane believes in no one.

OT - Varane. Who is next?

All disgraceful.

First one makes no sense

Second one is too obvious, EPL

Third one has no relevance

Fourth one makes no sense

My title is a premonition

I don't care how much of a cunt I look for saying it. But the amount of sleep I will lose if Bale is to endure a slow recovery is precisely zero.

Tc91

Did you watch the TV programme about them on ITV the other night? Fuck me.

Horrible cunts. One of the children went a week without food. The programme was really shocking.

I can't believe they were in the back of the police van talking about sticking to 'the story'. Wankers.

Top Bottom