• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
So who is getting Pokemon X&Y on 3DS?! I hope Wilbz kinda isn't, but at the same time is.

Why not? Because he'll trade ones with obscene names.

Nah bro I'm telling you, I treat my Pokemon with the utmost respect. Level them all equally, come up with plans for Elite 4 and whatnot.

I'm a fucking FABULOUS Pokemon trainer

FootballFan

So who is getting Pokemon X&Y on 3DS?! I hope Wilbz kinda isn't, but at the same time is.

Is that the pokemon game coming out later in the year? If so, then yes I will be getting it. Hopefully 3DS has a price-drop by then.

Meier

I'll definitely be getting it. Can't wait. Haven't played Black/White 2 yet although I did get the free Pokemon from Gamestop last month.

Salah and Stocker are both players for Basel.. both are good enough to move to a bigger league for sure.

Blackhead

Redarse
There's just no good reason to keep starting Friedel in these Europa League matches imo. It's like when Wenger's youngsters make some progress in a cup and he insists on using them, even when the opposition gets stiffer, and winning no trophies.

Wilbur

Banned
FootballFan and Meier now as well, 3Sixty and Spidye <3

Chespin > Froakie > Fennekin
Yveltal > Xerneas

#donthate #appreciate #cuntgate

defel

Quick question for Indian/Pakistani Brits: Where is all the British talent in football? Do they all go play cricket or what? My friend says British Indians are all under pressure to play cricket and not football.

Top Bottom