• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

dc89

Don't you still have 2 books to go

Yes but come on. I'll have them read in the next few months. 10% way through book 4 now.

Monster Hunter is amazing. Takes up a lot of time though.

You got the one for 3ds?

Oh and any more news on RUMBO?

I got a 3DS XL at the end of March and got the one with MonHun pre-installed. Transferred it to my class 10 16GB card and now I'm rolling. It loads pretty damn quick and the graphics are great.

Standby for pic.

pjJI0fkl.jpg

UPT4raHl.jpg

YkJDdKal.jpg

Sexual handheld. SO GOOD.

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna watch this Benfica Newcastle game. Are there stakes between Kyfoo and Rvy? I forgot.

not rvy. Just our dear departed Lamb Bhuna. If you haven't seen it, OP has the Pardew picture.

Newcastle 1-1 Benfica
Basel 1-1 Spurs
Lazio 2-1 Fenerbahce

Randdalf

25%. Are you fooking kidding me?! 25 PERCENT?!

He had a year off after ADWD and has been distracted with other projects as well in the past year, when he gets his head down I'd expect better progress. ASOS came out 2 years after ACOK, for instace.

K1LLER7

Yes but come on. I'll have them read in the next few months. 10% way through book 4 now.

I got a 3DS XL at the end of March and got the one with MonHun pre-installed. Transferred it to my class 10 16GB card and now I'm rolling. It loads pretty damn quick and the graphics are great.

Standby for pic.

Sexual handheld. SO GOOD.

Looks great. I should've waited and got the XL :(

I usually take mine off when I get home and just walk around in socks, but it's not uncommon for people to never remove their shoes until they go to bed. For the longest time, I was in this camp.

getout.gif

But eh, I got used to it pretty fast. I miss this American carelessness. People not minding shitty clothing (running/bball shoes everywhere), wearing stained / crumpled shirts (no one ever irons anything). What's funny is how all the foreign student would keep laughing at that, but then everyone just fucking relaxed didn't give a shit.

dc89

He had a year off after ADWD and has been distracted with other projects as well in the past year, when he gets his head down I'd expect better progress. ASOS came out 2 years after ACOK, for instace.

I hope so.

:lol

Looks great. I should've waited and got the XL :(

Some sweet deals around at the minute. Amazon.it - £126.

Lambda is in the chat. Get in, playboy.

I'm in! :D

FootballFan

Who the fuck counts goals by calendar year?

Madridistas. Every year they find something to "prove" Ronaldo is better lol.

2013 "oh he has more goals this year"
2012 "oh but he scored against better teams"
2011 "oh he has a hotter girlfriend"
2010 "oh he plays for a worse team"

NO. Messi shits on his face every season since 2008. Cry all you want, be happy you have the second best and sit down.

Madridistas. Every year they find something to "prove" Ronaldo is better lol.

2013 "oh he has more goals this year"
2012 "oh but he scored against better teams"
2011 "oh he has a hotter girlfriend"
2010 "oh he plays for a worse team"

NO. Messi shits on his face every season since 2008. Cry all you want.
Why don't you just chill?

Noirulus

Oh SHIT. GUYS, I was curious and searched how many posts I made with the word "cunt" in it, and INADVERTENTLY DISCOVERED A HUGE SECRET HOLY SHIT

I don't think I should post what it is lest I reawaken yesterday's shit storm. BUT I REALLY WANT TO.

Top Bottom