• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

phaze

Yeah I think so, but he can only catch up, not break it.

But should he play in first next game season it would still count right ? It's about goals scored in consecutive games I thought.

Fuck you Arsene ;_;

We will recover, bookmark this post.

Edit: Poldi will save us.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. What was that? Poor defending.

Had to laugh though, Southampton scoring from a long ball after their fans have been on us all afternoon about using the long ball, lol. How's the song go? "We're Southampton and we play it on the floor?"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f4%2fTipster-GW33.jpg

Vucinic - Llorente - Sanchez tridente next season. Bet on it.

Found this nice little tune on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/adammcook/adam-cook-rail-means-rail

Ideally, we sell all our fucking strikers and trade in our half of Isla for Asamoah's other half.

sohois

Assaidi has next to no match fitness as he rarely gets played. Was not good against West Ham.

I think he offered more in the 10 minutes than Downing has done for many a game. He was clearly unfit but you could see him grow into it as the time passed. Besides, how is he to get match fitness if he isn't played?

Meier

Every game decided to score at once more or less! Damn you Arsenal, wasting the double game and my Cazorla captaincy thus far!

LTWheels

I think he offered more in the 10 minutes than Downing has done for many a game. He was clearly unfit but you could see him grow into it as the time passed. Besides, how is he to get match fitness if he isn't played?

That's the problem as we rately use him. You don't want to bring someone on to get match fitness in his kind of game.

But should he play in first next game season it would still count right ? It's about goals scored in consecutive games I thought.

Yeah, I think so too. On that list some scored it over two season, but Müller scored his top entry in one season. Lewandowski staying for another season is not impossible, but still very unrealistic.

sohois

Gerrard, what the fuck was that? Seriously, it has been another complete non-performance from him, he should have been hauled off. But Rodgers seems completely incapable of doing that.

Top Bottom