• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After Italian teams failed to reach the European semi-finals, clubs are asking to be allowed a third non-EU player.

The rules restricting how many non-EU players Serie A sides could sign per season were imposed after the 2010 World Cup to encourage more room for homegrown talent.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Lega Serie A – union of clubs – will ask the FIGC to relax the limits on non-EU players.

As the situation now stands, a club can sign two non-EU players per season, but must sell one in order to make room for another.

....finally?

sohois

Liverpool have had more than enough chances to score and will probably take one of them in the second half but they are a little narrow if they want to improve things, which is to be expected with the lineup. Really, Reading would be the game where 4-2-4 would actually be appropriate since they're so hopeless. I doubt there will be any changes at half time though, not that its particularly needed.

Norwich have come for a 0-0 and they are half way there

Good. All we need now is a premier bass winner and Chris Houghton to sprint across the pitch at the end in a Spurs shirt.

untitled-2ylqcx.gif

But we all know Giroud or Gervinho will score and Arsenal will win.

Liverpool have had more than enough chances to score and will probably take one of them in the second half but they are a little narrow if they want to improve things, which is to be expected with the lineup. Really, Reading would be the game where 4-2-4 would actually be appropriate since they're so hopeless. I doubt there will be any changes at half time though, not that its particularly needed.

They're giving us acres of space in front of and behind their back 4, we're not making enough use of it though.

The chain of Gerrard/Henderson-Coutinho/Sturridge/Henderson-Suarez/Sturridge keeps breaking at various points

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic:

“It’s false to say I am an inconsistent player, I always give everything I’ve got on the field of play.”

“Sanchez is a great striker, but Juventus have the best attacking line-up and are already competitive as things stand.”

He's delusional too, great.

told ya, Boots, only a matter of time till Southampton scores.

Or wear themselves out ;)

Plus, there's always the chance of a cheeky set-piece going in, or one of the many long balls we'll aimlessly float in actually causing Southampton some difficulty. Personally, I think someone's getting sent off - Mike Dean's an idiot, two of Southampton's lot have already been carded, Nolan's winding them up by being a cunt and they just can't seem to help themselves whenever Carroll goes into the air, doing all they can to bundle him to the ground.

3Sixty said:
I'm at work so can't watch but I understand Danny Fox is in the team so you'll win.

I dunno, you've had some good chances - I could easily see Lambert scoring early in the 2nd half. That Clyne looks like a speedy bastard too, but O'Brien seems to be doing a good job of keeping him out of it.

Top Bottom