• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wes

venison crêpe
15127_758133048173_1594310897_n.jpg

Pure. Gold.

qindarka

Banned
Anybody know when Kyle returns? Quiche is missed too :[ So are the United fans. Too many bans man.

They will both be back in around a month.

Regarding the league our upcoming games are mostly tough and I fear we will be dropping many points. Everton are tough. We never win at Anfield or Carrow Road. Man United is one tough fixture where I'll be glad to take one point. Aston Villa are on the rise and it is an away game and that 8-0 game will be on their mind. Tottenham are very tough plus by the time we play them both Bale and Lennon will have healed up. Swansea can be tricky.

Chelsea are so unpredictable though, so we'll see. Every game feels like a huge one from this point on.

I think we should just get used to the Europa League. Our remaining fixtures are brutal and we don't have much of a lead ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. Really need to beat Spurs at home.

dc89

Just finished Bioshock Infinite. I put the controller down on the desk and I just watched the titles in a haze for 20 seconds.

Fady K

They will both be back in around a month.

I think we should just get used to the Europa League. Our remaining fixtures are brutal and we don't have much of a lead ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. Really need to beat Spurs at home.

Thanks for the info qindarka, 2 of the best CFC fans on here, sucks that they'll be back when all the games are over >_<

I am enjoying the Europa League - more games is better than less for me, plus it is a chance to give other players some action. Basel will be really, really tough! The thing is both Tottenham, and especially Arsenal, have easier fixtures than us - and on top of that they don't face each other. The game against Tottenham may be the big one.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite. I put the controller down on the desk and I just watched the titles in a haze for 20 seconds.

Hyyppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee.

Hey Fady, is Guacamelee worth £8? Wanna support the developers, but by the time I get round to playing it I imagine it'll be cheaper/free on PS+

Hello there Hitcher :D If you would like to play something on the PSN right now - don't hesitate for a second, it seems like a wonderful and joyful title! Though it will definitely get cheaper, especially for us PS+ users (we get free games out of nowhere these days!)

The amount of reddit memes in there made me never want to play it. So dumb.

They looked a little offputting, but not enough for me to dismiss the game. I don't understand why developers find it hard to make smart references to pop-culture. Just copy-pasting Me Gusta face onto a poster is neither clever nor funny.

@Fady, cheers. Think I'll wait, still slowly making my way through the backlog before Last of Us comes out

Top Bottom