• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Oh wow, Joe really wasn't kidding...

sorrertyly.gif

Sirigu back please.

Fady K

Anybody know when Kyle returns? Quiche is missed too :[ So are the United fans. Too many bans man.

Fady has it. I want it. Looks brilliant.

More people need to play this game : D!

I should never have shaved the beard. Even the goatee was better than nothing. Now I dont have it in me to grow the full beard again.

Look at that goatee.

L4hFIAcl.jpg

Messi, you kinda look like Gerard
Butler

iba5yUHAfi2ty6.gif

is this from the new pes?

What a foot! We need players with such flexibility!

Im hoping it won't come to ET/penalties but our 3 main players were all pretty much rested against Rubin on Thursday so that will be a bonus. I would start Zorres ahead of Ba as well personally, hes in good form and I can't imagine playing every other game will have made him tired give Ba a bit more time to get himself ready for Fulham on Wednesday.

I've already written off the Liverpool away game, we haven't beaten them at Anfield in years to my knowledge (could be wrong but I doubt it) but I do think we can get a result against United at OT.

Hoping the players can hit decent form and the momentum will give us a strong finish to the season.

We have been off our mark against Man City all season. Lost to them at the community shield game, were absolutely dreadful in that draw at home, and we just had nothing to offer at the Etihad and lost all three points. I wonder if we can pull it off this time.

Regarding the league our upcoming games are mostly tough and I fear we will be dropping many points. Everton are tough. We never win at Anfield or Carrow Road. Man United is one tough fixture where I'll be glad to take one point. Aston Villa are on the rise and it is an away game and that 8-0 game will be on their mind. Tottenham are very tough plus by the time we play them both Bale and Lennon will have healed up. Swansea can be tricky.

Chelsea are so unpredictable though, so we'll see. Every game feels like a huge one from this point on.

choodi

Banned
Newcastle need to be a bit more patient in attack.

Sunderland are just sitting back and waiting to counter. We need to draw them out of the box.

Top Bottom