• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to the song Robin van Persie hasn't wanted to score a goal in his last 12 hours and 31 minutes for Man United.

KuGsj.gif

Tc91

11 - Robin van Persie is the first player in Premier League history to score 11+ away goals in three different seasons. Deadly.

First player

in

PL

history

isFzu6KqRilZW.gif

I like United-Yurt. You should join us permanently, Marchisio is joining as well.

Kagawa is just passing everything backwards. Lack of movement from the front players? Probably not usually something you'd accuse RVP or Hernandez of.

Edit: and as I say that he plays two good passes through to Evra

Suen

Damn missed most of the Parma - Udinese match but judging by the result so far I can consider myself to be lucky. I knew things would go horrible.

Stoke have made a right balls-up of this season.

They used to rely on their centre-backs, goalkeeper, wingers and strikers. Fullbacks and centre-midfield were passengers.

Now their centre-backs are rubbish, they don't have any wingers, and their strikers have no service aside from random hoofs. And their fullbacks/centre mifielders have not even tried picking up the slack.

Adam is absolutely useless without wingers or fullbacks to launch his long balls towards as well, so they only have 3 players who actually influence their game week-in, week-out, and that's Shawcross, Huth and Begovic. No wonder they've dropped like a stone.

broony

Just in from the Derby. Fucking stunned we were that bad. Sunderland were the better team by miles. Can't believe how unprepared the players were for that game. Fucking shocking by the coaching staff. More bermused than angry. Need 4-5 points from the last few games and think we will just about get them.

Fuck.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching Roy Keane on ITV before the FA cup match and I have never seen someone wanting to hit Southgate more.

Top Bottom