• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn missed most of the Parma - Udinese match but judging by the result so far I can consider myself to be lucky. I knew things would go horrible.

images

Been waiting for you to wake up.

Do the Stoke fans simply not care that they're getting relegated, or are they freakishly good at stopping themselves from getting frustrated with Pulis?

They got battered at home against fellow relegation candidates, and now they're letting Man Utd just crawl to an easy win without breaking a sweat. Obviously Man Utd were always favourites, but they must have been expecting a greater challenge?

Meier

Useless Stoke. Any scenario where we might at least make it interesting of course involved United dropping at least 2 points in this game although I didn't expect it. Posted that they'd only managed 5 points total in 2013..chances they'd get 1 from United were slim to none.

Shocking result for Newcastle. They had a nice surge after the French infusion but they've been quite average to poor as of late. Still don't see any chance of them going down though.

Slizz

Do the Stoke fans simply not care that they're getting relegated, or are they freakishly good at stopping themselves from getting frustrated with Pulis?

They got battered at home against fellow relegation candidates, and now they're letting Man Utd just crawl to an easy win without breaking a sweat. Obviously Man Utd were always favourites, but they must have been expecting a greater challenge?

Everyone, fans and team seem indifferent about everything. Was like that from the start.

I don't think they actually care about football at all

Meier

Oh my god he really is playing Pantilimon. Fucking hell. I don't care if Roberto swore on his mother's life that Costello would play all the Cup games...you can't do it in the Semi or the Final, especially against a team of Chelsea's quality. The fact he already conceded 2 to them in the CC makes it even scarier.

Wes

venison crêpe
Code:
11 	Southampton 	33 	-7 	38
12 	West Ham 	[B]32[/B] 	-9 	38
13 	Newcastle 	33 	-17 	36
14 	Norwich 	33 	-21 	35
15 	Sunderland 	33 	-8 	34
16 	Stoke 	        33 	-13 	34
17 	Aston Villa 	33 	-24 	34
==========================================
18 	Wigan 	        [B]31[/B] 	-20 	31
19 	QPR 	        33 	-25 	24
20 	Reading 	33 	-27 	24

Battle of the bad decisions

Suarez disallowed winner at Goodison
Cisse disallowed equaliser today
Dortmund allowed winner against Malaga

Make your choice.

Slizz

De God gets another CS.

Valencia needs to retire.

7 points needed. Come on.

A Vidic Ferdinand clean sheet no less.

The earlier worries about Vidic and his fitness have calmed now. I think the team did a good job getting him fit and limiting his games after another injury.

Salazar

Banyard and Ekoku are hilariously fucking thick.

Oh yeah, the Stoke fans want sexy passing football.

Never mind they fact they've been uniformly fucking ecstatic since time immemorial with fucking abominably crude and violent football. They're real connoisseurs at the Britannia.

I can hear the chants:

"Overlap !"
"Don't just lump it into the box !"
"Hurry up and throw it short !"

THEY JUST DON'T LIKE BEING SHIT.

A Vidic Ferdinand clean sheet no less.

The earlier worries about Vidic and his fitness have calmed now. I think the team did a good job getting him fit and limiting his games after another injury.
For sure. There was a week where he played 3 games Aswell I think. He's so solid.

The only problem is that he's so crap at playing out from the back. Really noticed that when Evans was playing who is so good at it.

Top Bottom